Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Lovely detailed, interesting flight

I went to SimAir737 as a birthday suppose from my relatives, when we arrived, all the staff were... read more

Reviewed today
SkavstaG4mingOnPc
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great fun from beginning to end.

I was bought a voucher from work and really didn’t know what to expect, but I have to say from... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Rhys T
Limassol City, Cyprus
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews flight deck flight simulator christmas present kai tak flying experience take offs co pilot minute flight hong kong airport real pilot weather conditions auto pilot hour session fantastic instructor great fun christmas gift birthday surprise
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2023

I had a 45 min experience which was really informative and a lot of fun. Paul was a great instructor, he was concise and clear with his instructions, but provided the detail when necessary, for a novice like myself. His upbeat personality made it a pleasant experience. The simulator itself was great and realistic. I would highly recommend this experience.

Date of experience: October 2023
Reviewed 18 September 2023 via mobile

Absolutely great experience. Purchased for son’s birthday. He thoroughly enjoyed it! Great instructor. Really impressed. James was fantastic.

Date of experience: September 2023
Reviewed 5 September 2023

Top top instructor friendly funny professional.
Really really loved every second guided by a proper pilot who taught me in a calm Manor changed the airports got me to land in a storm and good weather .
Neil glanville

Date of experience: September 2023
Reviewed 26 August 2023 via mobile

I just wanted to say thank you so much for making our flight experience such a memorable one! Despite being a bit nervous James really helped Barney (aged 12) feel comfortable. It was so much fun to see Barney put in control of what felt like a real aeroplane. Even though he's playing video games (too much) I could see that it made him fell like he was flying for real. The simulator is incredible and very realistic, it's hard to explain but it just works so well. Our two hour session flew by (no pun intended) and thanks to James we learnt much, had fun and felt totally at ease. I really can't recommend it enough, it's a great activity for families, couples or as a parent and child like us. I asked Barney what his favourite part was, he said that James was really cool and because he met and had advice from a REAL pilot, he feels like it's achievable for him too. Thank you to James, you're an inspiration, we hope to see you again soon. Barney is going to work hard to be your first officer (good luck to you when that happens!)

Date of experience: August 2023
Reviewed 11 August 2023 via mobile

I had a fabulous experience today. James was very patient and explained everything to me. I have never had any previous experience. He took time to explain what happens usually at each point, what everything was for etc. Absolutely loved it and would totally recommend it.

Date of experience: August 2023