Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Amazing Experience

Had an amazing experience. Huge fan of the 737-800 and I really do recommend it. Was bought as a... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Jason D
Brilliant experience

My partner had an amazing experience. Really informative and felt so real. James was very friendly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
tarastarling2024
Weston super Mare, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews flight deck flight simulator christmas present kai tak flying experience take offs co pilot minute flight hong kong airport real pilot weather conditions auto pilot hour session fantastic instructor great fun christmas gift birthday surprise
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2023

Had a great hour here. Didn’t know what to expect but loved every minute of it. Now I can’t wait to do it again!

Date of experience: October 2023
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
SimAir737, Director of Sales at SimAir737, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2023

Thank you, we are so glad you loved the experience, please come back again.

Reviewed 14 November 2023

My husband brought me the ‘flight’ experience for a Christmas present. I wasn’t sure what to expect but from the beginning I had a lovely hour with a very personable young man teaching me the ins and outs of taking off and landing a 737. My thanks to him for a quite realistic experience of flying a plane. I’m sure it’s not that easy in real life!!

Reviewed 14 November 2023

This was an amazing experience. Paul the instructor was very welcoming and friendly, was first class with his knowledge and explained everything clearly for me to understand in lay persons terms. Thankyou Paul.
I would recommend this experience to anyone who is interested in aviation.

Reviewed 14 November 2023

A great experience, this was given to me and my partner as a present. not something I would Normally have picked myself but was actually great. the instructor was amazing and we had a excellent time

Date of experience: October 2023
Reviewed 12 November 2023

One of the best birthday presents I've ever had.
Brilliant experience and learnt things about the flying experience that I never knew before.
Full explanation of what I needed to do to from take to landing the aircraft.