Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Lovely detailed, interesting flight

I went to SimAir737 as a birthday suppose from my relatives, when we arrived, all the staff were... read more

Reviewed today
SkavstaG4mingOnPc
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great fun from beginning to end.

I was bought a voucher from work and really didn’t know what to expect, but I have to say from... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Rhys T
Limassol City, Cyprus
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews flight deck flight simulator christmas present kai tak flying experience take offs co pilot minute flight hong kong airport real pilot weather conditions auto pilot hour session fantastic instructor great fun christmas gift birthday surprise
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 January 2024

I gave a session to my husband as a birthday present. He had a great time. The set-up is really realistic and the 'co-pilot' was very helpful and knew his stuff. I was able to watch the whole experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
SimAir737, General Manager at SimAir737, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review, we are so glad you enjoyed.

Reviewed 24 January 2024

Free parking and good cafe opposite. Very realistic piloting experience- you can choose which airport you want to fly from/into. Space for family to watch in cabin. Good fun and value for money.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We are so glad you enjoyed your experience.

Reviewed 17 January 2024

Thank you to all involved for such a wonderful session. I booked for my 12 year old plane mad boy.
Booking was a breeze - details taken by a really personable chap, who provided us with great additional info about parking and where to get lunch (this really added to our afternoon).
The session from start to finish was very professional, informative and fun. The gentleman who took the session made it so enjoyable.
Really excellent value too.
Thank you so much, we will be back!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We are so glad your son enjoyed, please come fly with us again soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2024

Absolutely amazing experience for my two teenagers . Matt our pilot was so patient and made it so enjoyable ! My son can’t wait to come back . Thank you so much !

Date of experience: January 2024

We are so glad your teenagers had an amazing experience!

Reviewed 3 January 2024

I bought this for my husband and it was well worth the money. Richard (the pilot) was brilliant, informative and fun. Its a great experience.

Date of experience: December 2023

We are so glad you enjoyed your flight.