Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Go and do this.

Craig looked after us-very knowledgeable and professional. If you’re thinking of doung this you... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Nicola K
Swindon, United Kingdom
via mobile
What a great experience!!!

I've always wanted to try the simulator experience and was not disappointed. My instructor... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
alan K
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews flight deck flight simulator christmas present kai tak flying experience take offs co pilot minute flight hong kong airport real pilot weather conditions auto pilot hour session fantastic instructor great fun christmas gift birthday surprise
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2024

Absolutely fantastic, I'm still buzzing 3 days later. Totally professional, excellent instructor (James) . I highly recommend the experience.

Date of experience: May 2024
1  Thank Pioneer19674867145
Reviewed 29 April 2024

Got this as a birthday gift for my husband. It was such a wonderful experience. Our guide was so knowledgeable about flying, you could tell it’s truly his passion. Worth every penny!

Date of experience: February 2024
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 27 April 2024

Wow I loved it it is almost real - if i had the cash i would buy the company and keep it all to myself

Date of experience: March 2024
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 27 April 2024

Bought this experience as birthday presents for Two mates and as a treat for myself, why should they have all the fun. Absolutely brilliant can not recommend it enough. The three of us went in together, so the banter and laughs were rife from start to finish. I hope Craig our very informative and knowledgeable instructor had as much fun as we did. Particularly funny to my mates and him was when they colluded together and set the engine fire warning off, on my flight. As I said Craig was very informative, knowledgeable and joined in to help make this a truly memorable experience. Although the sim is static, the whole set up convinces your senses that you are moving. Several times I found myself holding on and I swear my ears popped. Again brilliant. One last thing. The pre-flight Bacon Butty is an absolute must. The café is near the entrance not far from the sim,close to the end of the runway. and very atmospheric. Ideal place for a drink and warm up after a hard day aircraft spotting.
In the immortal words of Arnie ' I'll be back'.

Date of experience: April 2024
Reviewed 25 April 2024

Amazing. I was. bit appreciative but Alfie was calm ,professional and reassuring. It was a great experience. One for my bucket list,
Would totally recommend