“Lovely food and service”
Review of Turkish Grille Restaurant - CLOSED

Turkish Grille Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: 60 seater very friendly family restaurant.Very reasonable in price. Turkish -Med cuisine,Occasional belly dancing entertainment. Has a real very nice fireplace Children are always welcome.Open seven days a week.
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

Me and my family been grille and it was a my daughter birthday, the owner suprised us with his lovely turkish singing for my daughter, the service and the food was fantastic, we felt like we are eating in turkey... Will came back again..,

There are newer reviews for Turkish Grille Restaurant

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Fantastic restaurant, I really like Turkish raki! :) I went there last weekend all the staffs are very friendly!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Just returned from another lunch at the Grille. As always food piping hot, lots of it, home made and really tasty. The lunch menu is a bargain. Staff are always friendly and would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

we have just enjoyed a splendid meal at The Grille. The food was authentic extremely tasty with an excellent choice of wine, which was served by a warm and friendly staff. Highly recommend it and our complements to the chef. We look forward to going back again for another wonderful experience.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

First of all - I am half Turkish and have been to Turkey many, many times.

I regularly visit north London and central London and visit Turkish restaurants. In short I have eaten Turkish food all my life, so am pretty experienced.

The service is fantastic and atmosphere is great - everyone makes a great effort but the food is a let down.

The starters were just average - the ezme salad wasn't spicy at all, the yaprak dolma and barbunya were clearly from a tin. The pide ekmegi (Turkish flat bread) was alright - we had 2 one was great, one was burnt. The kisir was nice.

The Iskender was with kofte (my fault because I didn't read correctly) but my experience of Iskender is with doner of shushed lamb - the kofte tasted ok but the onions weren't cooked and the bulgur pilav was stodgy.

For me it was disappointing but maybe that's because I know what Turkish food really is. Oh well, will just have to keep trekking to London.

4  Thank Tal1481