“Very nice food at friendly restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Turkish Grille Restaurant - CLOSED

Turkish Grille Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: 60 seater very friendly family restaurant.Very reasonable in price. Turkish -Med cuisine,Occasional belly dancing entertainment. Has a real very nice fireplace Children are always welcome.Open seven days a week.
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Very nice food at friendly restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

We went on a Tuesday evening and it was very quiet - we were the only diners - and I felt that was a shame because this restaurant deserves diners! A friendly eatern european (maybe not Turkish though?) girl served us and the food was very good. The garlic sausage and flat bread were great starters (the flatbread was more like a pillow-bread, so puffed up was it - yummy), and my main course was packed with flavour and came with an (optional) chilli sauce that was genuinely hot. Finished with lovely baklava, which was served with an interesting foamy cream. My wife had some lamb which I thought wasn't quite as packed full of flavour, but she did think so and was very happy with it and it was so tender, it just fell apart when touched by a fork. Have recommended to family.

• Turkish first
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“best in cheltenham”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

excellent service, we where not rushed to order.
drinks where prompt then we called when ready to order food.
the hostess and owner was amazing and nothing was too much trouble.
She made our whole party of nine feel right at home.
I highly recommend this restaurant over any other in Cheltenham.

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

Went for a birthday meal and loved the food and the atmosphere. Had a really nice time, very enjoyable place.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lilyhamer_
Cirencester, England
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy lunchtime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

I went with my friends last week for a birthday. We ordered the lunch special, one starter, one main and fruit salad. The price was 6.99 per person which is very good value.
All the starters, mains and salad was very fresh and very tasty.
The staff were very friendly and welcoming.
Next time we come to cheltenham we will go go there.

1 Thank irf1
Evesham, UK
“Maybe an off day??”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch here based on great Trip Advisor reviews. We were disappointed. The waitress didnt speak very good English and I think was new, so struggled with our order. I had chicken which was still raw in the middle. Even though there was only one other table in, it took ages to get the waitresses attention. I returned the food and the owner(?) came to apologise. He offered to recook my food, and he literally did that - my husband and I had cut up the food in a few places to check the rawness, and all the chef did was re cook it, rather than replace it so when it came back it was really unappetising. both mine and my husbands meals were so salty it was hard to distinguish any actual flavour. We definitely won't be going back.

Visited February 2014