“Ok food, bad service.”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Took my Husband for lunch there today, took ages to be noticed and taken to a table, had to wait in the bar area before hand so they could lay a table!
Our food came out and my Husbands wasn't what he had ordered... our side of garlic bread, didn't come out until we had nearly finished our meal! The 3 stars are for the food as that was nice.

There are newer reviews for Frankie & Benny's

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Impromptu visit to F&b's. Asked if we could sit outside and was advised we had to order at bar when siting outside, no problem.

What I didn't expect is to have to pop in and tell them when we finished each course! Sweet was a huge delay and as I called in to get another pint place was empty with staff just chatting. Half way through desert waiter dived out all concerned :).

To be fair I can't fault the food it was fantastic as was the lad at the bar. I'll pass on the waiting staff though!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Service was brill, food was beautiful and wasn't waiting around! Defo one of the best frankie and bennys I have visited

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Having tried to go next door to Nando's, who seem to have a very small choice for kids, we went to F&B's as didn't want to have to go much further. Pleasantly surprised by good customer service, attentive staff, and good quality food.
Yes, its a chain that's been around for a while, but the menu was fully available, the quality was good, size was plentiful - so nothing to complain. In fact, when my son accidentally dropped his chicken burger on the floor, no issues - they cooked him another one and didn't charge us.

So to sum up - a nice lunch, good staff, and lots of choice.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Maybe we picked an off night, however having had drinks and menus brought to our table outside we naturally assumed someone would come along to take our order.... Went back inside to be informed there was no service outside ... Guy next to us was given a chicken salad the size of my thumbnail . I understand it was meant to be a main course but they had provided a starter. Went to order at the bar and paid once I realised the setup, only to be repeatedly reminded that my husband hadn't yet paid for the drinks ... Had he been asked to .... No ........so I offered but was told to pay for them with dessert .. Several times. This was a rare night out for us so feel pretty disappointed with service. Food was average .... Nothing special .... Won't be returning.