“Great for a per show meal”
Review of Red Pepper - CLOSED

Red Pepper
Cuisines: European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups, Business meetings
Description: Excellent family run Bistro and Delicatessen shop. Nothing is too much trouble. We tried the mid-week steak and wine promotion - expecations were over eceeded. Chef / owner Richard cooked all to our taste. can only recommend it. Atmosphere not so romantic, but relaxed and functional- bistro style
Reviewed 8 December 2013

A large group of friends arranged dinner just before a show at the Everyman. All tables were set up and the staff ready for a fast turn around to get us all to the show on time. Great choice of food on the set menu with good portion size. Note no veg with many mains is included so you need to order if required. This was the only down side to what was a great meal. Staff were friendly and very attentive. Excellent value for money.

1  Thank Doctor phil B

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Before attending a show my friend and I had dinner from the pre-theatre menu which you choose in advance so it arrives promptly. My roasted pepper stilton tart had me drooling like Homer while my lamb and mint pie was comforting and delicious while very light. Unusually for us both we opted for puddings as I couldn't turn away from the chocolate truffle mousse with raspberries. Food served swiftly with friendly service and perfectly cooked and presented, our visit was yet again one of delicious food at a very good price. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Went for a lovely coffee and chat with a friend. We then ended up extending our stay to include lunch as well, as it was so nice there and we felt really comfortable!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

My wife and myself had a really nice meal here on sat night . The quality of the food was excellent and well presented. The service was very good and we would not hesitate to recommend this little restaraunt.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We enjoyed a lovely extended Saturday lunchtime at Red Peppers recently. Nothing more than three bowls of delicious carrot and coriander soup and coffees, but the atmosphere was pleasant, the staff were friendly and there was no pressure on us to move on. The menu looked good and so did the food that other people were enjoying, so I'd have no hesitation about tucking in to something more substantial in future. Definitely worth a visit – and of course, it's very convenient for central Cheltenham. I have eaten dinner here in the past too; that was also delicious.