“Excellent food & wine with very attentive service”
Review of Red Pepper - CLOSED

Red Pepper
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Excellent family run Bistro and Delicatessen shop. Nothing is too much trouble. We tried the mid-week steak and wine promotion - expecations were over eceeded. Chef / owner Richard cooked all to our taste. can only recommend it. Atmosphere not so romantic, but relaxed and functional- bistro style
“Excellent food & wine with very attentive service”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We had a 2 & 3 course early-bird meal. It was just perfect and very attractively served by 2 young attentive waitresses.
We hope to make this a regular destination, when in Cheltenham.

2 Thank Wyn P

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Wonderful brunch”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My daughter and I used a voucher for brunch with Prosecco. There was no problem when my daughter asked for juice, instead of Prosecco. The young staff were very friendly and obliging.

The full English breakfast meal was freshly cooked to order, copious, varied and came piping hot. In fact, it was so generous that we struggled to eat everything on the plates.

I have also had lunch twice in Red Pepper and was pleased with the food both times. I highly recommend a visit.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Soniaandhenry
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Can't believe I've never discovered it before!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

A friend & I went this morning for brunch. My goodness, I can't believe that I have never discovered this little gem before. The food was so delicious, the sausages were of a very nice quality, slightly herby not your mass produced typical breakfast sausage, if you know what I mean. We also had a lovely glass of bubbly & some fresh orange juice to accompany our brunch. Even though we managed to book this through a deal on amazon local in my opinion no scrimping was made on the quantity or quality. I'm supposed to be going to a BBQ later.. I don't know if I can fit any more in!
Must also mention the proprietor, Richard, a very friendly welcoming guy & the young lady who served us. I was shocked to discover she was only 16. Her customer service by far out did a lot of people twice her age.
Will most definitely be back.
A pure treat. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank J H
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Incredible food!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I've visited Red Pepper several times now, and each time I have not been in the least bit dissapointed. The food is second to none and would thoroughly recommend all who are staying in the west country to drop in for a meal, reasonably priced too!

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Jimf89
Hereford
“Scrumptious pud”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I keep going back to Red Pepper. Well located near all the shops and cultural venues, the atmosphere is young and pleasant. Coffee is excellent, caulieflower and stilton soup tasty, praline mousse with fresh raspberries mmmmm - well need I say more.

Visited July 2014