Beaumont House
US$145
  • Restaurant
US$113
US$107
Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham(Cheltenham)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$76
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
The George Hotel(Cheltenham)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$98
The Rising Sun Hotel(Cleeve Hill)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$105
Jurys Inn Cheltenham(Cheltenham)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$84
  • Pool
US$145
US$141
DoubleTree by Hilton Cheltenham(Charlton Kings)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$80
Priceline
Ellenborough Park(Cheltenham)
US$200
US$162
Priceline
All reviewsafrica roomwhirlpool bathhonesty barthemed roomscomplimentary fruittop floorhonor barsingle roomfresh milk in the fridgeminute strollbreakfast was deliciouslittle touchesbusiness or pleasureon arrivalsmall hoteltea and coffeetown centre
Reviewed 18 June 2011

Well...what can I say. Our stay was wonderful. We rented 3 rooms. One was for myself and my husband, one for our daughter and niece and one for my husband brother. All three were great. They were very comfortable, clean and everything we could want after a long travel to England. I could go on all day long about how wonderful our rooms were, but really what stands out beyond everything is the customer service. Anything we requested they were above and beyond responded in a very curtious manner. I asked for directions...they provided a map...asked about the restaurant I chose to dine at ....they called and booked our reservations. Nothing could have been more pleasant about this stay. One of the best memories we have is in the evening had purchased some premium single malt whiskey and sat in their sitting room in very comfortable chairs and enjoyed the cool breeze in the room and listened to the birds for a relaxing sunset. Just great. Also, had the greatest cappichino machine that all of us enjoyed very much.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank asmile2day
Reviewed 14 June 2011

Lovely hotel, close to Cheltenham centre. Very helpfull staff & beautifull rooms.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2011

This was a charming Bed & Breakfast. Everything has been updated. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms are small but comfortable. There are 2 common rooms to sit in as well as a lovely breakfast room. Breakfast was delicious. They use local produce and it was all very fresh.
The staff also gave us a great recommendation for dinner.

I would come back here again. My husband and I stayed 2 nights.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2011

A lovely hotel which has been improved at considerable expense, and is continuing to be improved. The proprietors clearly take a close interest and obvious pride in their hotel. It shows.

All the positive comments are justified. Nothing can be perfect, but this hotel gets close.

Up on the 2nd floor my wife didn't smell the bacon shortly after 7, but my nose is keen and I was hungry. The breakfast choice was better than bacon. The smoked haddock and scrambled egg cooked to order made a pleasant change from the usual full English. Smoked salmon was another option.

The lounge is very comfortable and the conservatory looks out onto a pleasant garden area with plenty of room to sit outside. There is every incentive not to rush away.

Room Tip: Check the Beaumont's own website for details
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2011

I booked this hotel for my husbands 40th birthday. We had a wonderful weekend, our room was room 16 and it was very clean, tidy and a good size . The shower was great with it's twin head.......very relaxing. The staff at Beaumont house couldn't do enough for us. I normally struggle to sleep when i'm away, but had know problems here.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple