My friend and I stayed a couple of nights and had a terrific stay.
- Spacious, clean, elegant accommodations, with fine linens and toiletries
- Outstanding cuisine
- Outstanding hiking with some of the best views in the Cotswolds. Do not miss the hiking if you stay here.
- Nice spa, don't miss this either.
- Two restaurants for choice
- Spectacular great room for tea, drinks or conversation
- Gardens, enjoyable to walk through, and the restaurants and spa use their veges, herbs and flowers.
- Pricey. The price sets expectations high, and disappointment quickly sets in with the slightest service glitch or unwillingness to accommodate a request. Our glitches were minor, but mostly service was splendid.
- The casual dining restaurant requires advanced reservations even for guests. You will need to plan your dinners in advance, including arrival night.
The town of Cheltenham was less than I expected... there were a few restaurants and a promenade for walking about, but nothing particularly exciting. Everyone raves about it, but I did not discover the excitement.
The Cotswolds is best seen by car. While minicabs are affordable (e.g. about 10 pds to Cheltenham), once you are there, you question whether or not you want to spend 40 pounds to see a new town for the sake of it or go on a picnic. All the more reason to choose a hotel that can meet your needs.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ellenborough Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ellenborough Park Hotel Cheltenham