“Excellent 1 night stay - would not hesitate to recommend”
Review of The Bradley

The Bradley
Ranked #4 of 68 Cheltenham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I stayed here last week and would highly recommend this boutique hotel to anyone wanting to visit Cheltenham.

We stayed in rooms 2 & 3 and both were exceptionally clean and well presented with bottled water and tea & coffee available in the rooms.

The hotel has obviously been recently refurbished and the bathroom was excellent. Very modern, with a large bath & over-bath shower, heated floor and fluffy robes.

Breakfast was a lovely selection of fruit salad, yoghurts, toast, preserves and the option of an English breakfast or smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.

Would love to come back for a leisure trip sometime soon.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank lucyc84

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Travelling a lot on business, I have so often wondered why I waste money (probably because it's not mine) on hotels with spa's, pools, bars and restaurants that I never use. We'll The Bradley flips that on it's head, it does everything you want and need brilliantly: boutique bathrooms, fourposterbeds, wonderful local produce breakfasts as you want them, a true sense of belonging, Penhaligons toiletries, iPod docks and so on and so on, they then kindly recommend the best bars and restaurants to go and enjoy, I didn't ask for a gym. If you are in Cheltenham, I think you will Love this place!

Room Tip: Room 4 has a four poster and a stunning bathroom
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

I am presently writing this in the car on the way home (husbands driving before you panic). I have been trying to experience The Bradley for over a year, but as with most things life got in the way. My husband was fortunate to win a nights stay, which made me rather happy. The Bradley is the first boutique B&B that we have ever stayed at. We stayed in room 7 which is on the top floor. BEAUTIFUL. There really are not enough superlatives to describe the hospitality of Chris & Sue, the building, the decor, the history, the breakfast (best full English I've had non greasy - very happy). The tableware is genius. We absolutely loved it, thank you so much for a lovely stay and we shall be back when the sun is shining. We highly recommend that everyone should give The Bradley a try.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I absolutely loved staying at this quirky B&B. the decor is fantastic. As well as the owners who couldn't be more welcoming. The B&B is perfectly placed meaning you can walk into the city centre where there is a massive range of shops, my favourites being the individual boutiques. The food in the surrounding restaurants was to die for not forgetting the very tasty breakfast you receive in the mornings at the Bradley. My bf claims it's the best full English in England. I will definitely be returning again .

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 4 January 2014

This is the second time I have visited this fine establishment , the first I stayed with a friend in the twin room with balcony. And the second in the luxury room with the four poster bed with my girlfriend. The bradley provides their guests with everything they could require during a stay. The service was impeccable and rooms are wonderfully furnished and the breakfast is to die for ! I would very highly recommend the bradley to anyone be that friends or family. I have tried to think of one aspect they could improve upon but found none at all. Thank you for the experience.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Let me start by saying that we have travelled to Cheltenham over the New Year period for the past 5 years for the New Year's Day Racing and have stayed in quite a few places, but this by far out shines them all. The Bradley is centrally located, within easy walking distance to the main centre of Cheltenham and also the slightly quieter Monteplier area. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and decorated to a very high standard. There is everything you could wish for, tea and coffee making facilities with fresh milk in a small fridge on the landing, wi-fi, colour TV, hair drier, iron - you name it you'll find it - an absolute pleasurable stay from start to finish despite the awful weather. Breakfast is very special indeed, with the usual aray of cereals, pastries, fruits and yoghurts plus a cooked breakfast menu to choose from that is exceptional. No need to look any further as like us once you have been to The Bradley I cannot imagine looking for anywhere else in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel in December for 1 night just before Christmas.
The hotel is easy to find with on-street parking which the hotel owners kindly provide a permit for.
Location wise it's really central.
Check in was easy.
Our room was lovely, beautifully furnished and with a smart bathroom. The amenities and info book were first class.
Breakfast was really nice, good choice and good quality ingredients.
I'd definitely recommend a stay here - good for couples.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business