“A well deserved reputation”
Review of The Bradley

The Bradley
Ranked #3 of 69 Cheltenham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 January 2014

This is a fabulous B&B, which I can't fault. Lovely Regency house, with lots of history, evident in the pictures and objects scattered around. Our Art Deco Room was beautifully furnished, with an immaculate, modern bathroom, great views and completely quiet. Breakfast was perfect and our host, Sue, was really welcoming and friendly. The wool and silk stuffed mattress gives me something to save up for, next time I need a replacement!

Room Tip: I have only seen one room, but can recommend the Art Deco Room for its quietness and the bed.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Myself and my husband stayed for two nights for our anniversary. The house is beautiful and has such amazing character. We stayed in the Art Deco room which was very well furnished. The room and bathroom were immaculate with lovely toiletries. Breakfast was superb. Overall a fantastic place to stay. The owners should be very proud.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 14 January 2014

We had been recommended the Bradley by friends, and were not disappointed. We stayed in December as a pre-Christmas treat, and found the Bradley to be full of atmosphere and charm. We received a warm welcome from Sue and Chris, which was continued by the care of their team.

It was the perfect place to stay over the festive period. Sue and Chris had decorated the hotel beautifully, and we came down in the evenings to find them waiting to greet us and serve complimentary mulled wine.

Our room was spacious, and tastefully decorated with family antiques. Many personal touches were thoughtfully added. I especially appreciated the delicious hot chocolate and cookies and the end of a busy days shopping! As many previous guests have stated, the breakfast is extensive and delicious.

The hotel is perfectly situated, with the shops and restaurants of Montpellier a short stroll away. We love to visit Cheltenham for shopping throughout the year, and have now found our perfect place to stay. We are already looking forward to our next visit.

Thank you once again for making our stay so special!

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Michele P
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I stayed here last week and would highly recommend this boutique hotel to anyone wanting to visit Cheltenham.

We stayed in rooms 2 & 3 and both were exceptionally clean and well presented with bottled water and tea & coffee available in the rooms.

The hotel has obviously been recently refurbished and the bathroom was excellent. Very modern, with a large bath & over-bath shower, heated floor and fluffy robes.

Breakfast was a lovely selection of fruit salad, yoghurts, toast, preserves and the option of an English breakfast or smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.

Would love to come back for a leisure trip sometime soon.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank lucyc84
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Travelling a lot on business, I have so often wondered why I waste money (probably because it's not mine) on hotels with spa's, pools, bars and restaurants that I never use. We'll The Bradley flips that on it's head, it does everything you want and need brilliantly: boutique bathrooms, fourposterbeds, wonderful local produce breakfasts as you want them, a true sense of belonging, Penhaligons toiletries, iPod docks and so on and so on, they then kindly recommend the best bars and restaurants to go and enjoy, I didn't ask for a gym. If you are in Cheltenham, I think you will Love this place!

Room Tip: Room 4 has a four poster and a stunning bathroom
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

I am presently writing this in the car on the way home (husbands driving before you panic). I have been trying to experience The Bradley for over a year, but as with most things life got in the way. My husband was fortunate to win a nights stay, which made me rather happy. The Bradley is the first boutique B&B that we have ever stayed at. We stayed in room 7 which is on the top floor. BEAUTIFUL. There really are not enough superlatives to describe the hospitality of Chris & Sue, the building, the decor, the history, the breakfast (best full English I've had non greasy - very happy). The tableware is genius. We absolutely loved it, thank you so much for a lovely stay and we shall be back when the sun is shining. We highly recommend that everyone should give The Bradley a try.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I absolutely loved staying at this quirky B&B. the decor is fantastic. As well as the owners who couldn't be more welcoming. The B&B is perfectly placed meaning you can walk into the city centre where there is a massive range of shops, my favourites being the individual boutiques. The food in the surrounding restaurants was to die for not forgetting the very tasty breakfast you receive in the mornings at the Bradley. My bf claims it's the best full English in England. I will definitely be returning again .

• Stayed: January 2014