“Best roast ever”

Brown Jug
Price range: US$8 - US$21
Cuisines: Bar, International, British, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Chreltenham
“Best roast ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

Best roast in Cheltenham. Amazing value for money, great service, faultless food and lovely atmosphere. If I could give it more than 5 stars I would.

• Visited March 2014

“Cheltenham Races Breakfast great to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Excellent for Cheltenham Races. The staff at the Brown Jug fed, watered and looked after our needs! The races saw to the rest. Excellent staff. Brilliant food. Atmosphere was great.
This is a proper pub.
It's my local. I love it.

Visited March 2014
Alcester, United Kingdom
“Happy Hen Party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

Thanks so much to Rod and Alicja. We held a welcome reception for a Hen Party at The Brown Jug. The staff were incredibly warm and welcoming. I emailed with fairly short notice and they bent over backwards to deliver great food and wonderful drinks at an incredibly reasonable price. We will definitely be coming back. My mum and I also had lunch at the pub the week before the party and we enjoyed a lovely lunch in the bar.

• Visited March 2014
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Beilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Had a great Sunday lunch. Food was hot and tasty. Good choice of desserts as well. Good value for money. Will definitely come back.

1 Thank wyliemorrison
Haslemere, United Kingdom
“Amazing Sunday roast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

I was always wary of a pub roast as invariably, they contain flabby meat and sigh veg but the Brown Jug's roast chicken was DELICIOUS! The meat was juicy and tender, the mixed vegetables flavored beautifully and the Yorkshire pudding and gravy as good as any I have made at home. Would highly recommend this friendly pub and I'm so pleased it has revived my love of pub Sunday roasts.

Visited February 2014