“nice lunch”

Ranked #188 of 467 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Price range: US$13 - US$33
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: 'South of the border' passion is always served up at Chiquito. A menu of bold Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisine is prepared however the diner likes it. Burritos, sizzling fajitas and tacos can all be customised for vegetarians or those wanting more spice. A kids menu, games and entertainment add to the family-friendly vibe, and there is a great range of exciting cocktails, mocktails, wines and tequilas.
Reviewed 18 May 2014

nice warm day and sat outside,staff were great food was served quick,all very tasty and plentifull it is quite pricey but only as much so as the other restaurants in the brewery,we enjoyed our visit and would go again.

1  Thank spireboy69

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Since our first visit a few months ago, my girlfriend and I have received nothing but the highest quality of service, product, and atmosphere.
We'd like to specifically praise the bartender Tom for his excellent skills, amicable demeanour and attentive manner.
We will certainly be stopping by for many days to come, as it is well deserving of our money.

1  Thank Tom G
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Awesome meal over the bank holiday weekend with the family. Staff were really freindly and great with the little one. Really good atmosphere and enjoyable experience. Lunch menu was great value too!! Looking forward to returning soon!!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

First things first - if you can cook the same food at home with a fajita set then you know your in for a bad night.

One of the biggest rip-offs I have had the misery of visiting in a while!

I had a fiery chilli chicken, which was a chicken breast with some Habanero sauce over it, rice and some roasted peppers. The chicken was average, so much so, I could have done it at home and rice was well....rice. It cost £13.95 and was one of the cheaper meals on the menu. For that money I could have bought 4 chicken kebabs from the Ali's kebab shop or gone to a nice independent restaurant in town serving food that had been cooked with some heart and soul.

My friend went for the Tex Mex ribs at £16.95, which were 'disappointing' and a couple went for cocktails which were so weak they had to ask the waitress if they had put any alcohol in them.

I feel sorry for the waiters/waitresses who can't make much money from tips as nobody has any money left.

This is another of those big multinational restaurants, who have squeezed every bit of their supply chain to make more profit and who think that nobody will notice the prices because there is bad mexican music playing in the background and in the toilet.

The real joke is that most Mexican food we have come to enjoy and love like Fajitas and Burittos were designed by locals to be cheap affordable food.

Don't worry, I have called the police to say that I had been robbed and if you need to ask me any questions, you can find me busking in the high street to help me get through the rest of the month.

2  Thank Oliver M
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I had a veggie chilli burrito which was very bland and dry, definitely not worth the cost of £10.95 and to add insult to injury didn't even get any pop corn as a pre amble.

2  Thank peter d