“Good bar service”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Food average, good atmosphere, handy for shops and comfortable standard fare. Bust Friday lunch with families and regualrs. Must have something!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

This is one of the better mass eating places in Central Cheltenham with the added benefit of super bar service - no queues or hassle. Huge portions at reasonable prices.

1  Thank Peter U
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Had the gammon egg and chips and peas, eggs hard peas dried up gammon not cooked fatty and chips cold and soggy. I had been there in Had for my birthday and it was nice went today for my friends birthday lunch and it was just terrible. We will not be going back again.

2  Thank Normandy21
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We went here on a Sunday afternoon for lunch. There was 6 of us in the party 2 couples with a child each. We ordered our food in two separate transactions and waited for our food to arrive. Whilst we were waiting for our food other tables near us that ordered after us were served before us and the person who ordered after me in our group had their food arrive first. Not by very long but before us. When it arrived though the food was very good. A lovely pulled pork wrap for me with a lamb burger for my wife. The kids fish and chips was a decent portion as well. The food was really good but the service slow. If they worked on the service this could be a great place.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I haven't eaten here so can't comment on that but the pub/bar itself is lovely with nooks to sit in away form the bustle of the main bar. Wide range of drinks and lovely bar staff. I often stop in for a cup of tea or hot chocolate before the crowds arrive in the evening.