“sadly no more.”

Add it.
the little owl
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Called today to find demolition in progress to make way for building of houses.
The Little Owl will be missed.

Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

Visited here last Wednesday as the clocktower nearby was an hour wait. Veg lasagne and chicken curry all homemade and very tasty. Chips excellent. Chocolate brownie sundae also excellent struggled to finish it as in huge glass. Fiver each and £4 per pudding. Quick pleasant service, glad we discovered it, will visit again.

Reviewed 9 March 2013

My wife and I were met with a warm welcome at the Little Owl on Saturday 9th March. We caught sign of a sign outside which gave reference to their 2 for a tenner meals, so while the pint and a half were being poured, I asked and Tracey the landlady brought the menu.

The meals arrived within 10 minutes. Absolutely fantastic,fresh and hot. I had steak an ale pie, proper homemade and packed with delicious tender steak, the chips again homemade accompanied with mushy peas and a whole gravy boat for me, yum. My wife had the same standard with her scampi (without the gravy). Just brilliant and excellent value for money.

A really hardworking genuine family. Forgot to say about a real fire and TV, pool table and my wife said clean toilets. The whole package for me. 10 out of 10. We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 28 November 2012

We visited here (twice) while staying at the Cheltenham Park Hotel. It was very welcoming and the staff behind the bar were very friendly. Home from Home. will definitely be calling again, hopefully this time we will try the restaurant.

Thank you for making so welcome.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

Having been shopping all day we wanted somewhere local and relatively quiet to eat. We popped into the pub and had the special board 2 meals for a tenner and have to say we had a great meal, homemade pie was tasty, chips were lovely and freshly cooked nothing microwaved. The bar lady was extremely friendly and welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. Would recommend, we enjoyed.