“Some of the best food I've ever tasted”
Review of Prithvi

Prithvi
Reserve with OpenTable
Prithvi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 460 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Price range: US$54 - US$95
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A statement of serenity and calm. A refined and sophisticated approach to dining Indian in an intimate and relaxed surrounding.Prithvi, "Earth or Mother Earth, in the ancient Sanskrit", where mouthwatering food and an attention to detail is second to none.
Reviewed 30 April 2014

What an absolutely excellent restaurant. Wish I lived nearer!!! The food was absolutely out of this world. It was so nice to have such lovely service from the moment we walked in until we left. We were spoilt for choice as to what to have and there is the option for a tasting menu, but we decided to go with our own choices in the end. The prawns were delicious and so was the lamb. You couldn't go wrong with whatever you chose, its quality food, with quality service all round. Can't wait to go back.

There are newer reviews for Prithvi

Reviewed 28 April 2014

5* for a great restaurant.
The lunch menu is fantastic value.
A must visit if in Cheltenham.
Faultless.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

If Indian Accents (see my previous review)is the best restaurant in New Delhi this is surely the best restaurant in Cheltenham. The service was impeccable, the food was exquisite and everything that I have heard about this place was totally justified. I can't wait to take friends and family to sample the delights. We were really lucky as they had a table for 2 at short notice, but you really need to book if you're going in a larger party.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

This must rank as one of the best restaurants in Cheltenham and definitely worth the long drive down busy the M5. The staff were friendly, attentive and clearly very passionate about their restaurant. The glowing reviews are well justified. The food was truly exquisite from beginning to end. The only problem was that I could have chosen everything on the menu to eat. I will just have to keep returning to this temple to fine food. Bravo Prithvi, we will keep returning.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Recently visited, for a meal with colleagues from work.

There were 9 of us for the meal and we all had the tasting menu.

This restaurant, continues to maintain its high standards and is in my opinion the best Indian in Cheltenham and the best I have eaten in.

I look forward to going again.