“Great place to eat and drink!”
Review of Fiery Angel - CLOSED

Fiery Angel
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I was down in Cheltenham for my hen weekend, and visited this pub due to it being based at the end of the road my cousin lives on. I'd already heard about its legendary cider bar from some of my family who have already been there. For convenience this is where we started out at the beginning of the night. As the staff and owners were so lovely and accommodating, we stayed a couple of hours! I didn't want to move! The drinks were lovely, especially the still cider I was consuming! Because of the hospitable welcome we got on the Saturday, we also decided to book Sunday lunch for the next day. As you can see from the photo it was devine, and my party of 5 all devoured it. Really enjoyed my time at the Fiery Angel, and hope to visit it again soon and try every cider they have on offer!!