“Beautiful 'Different' indian Food”
Review of The Pavilion - CLOSED

The Pavilion
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Newly opened ,they have a Restaurant in Bisley Stroud Glos with the same name
Reviewed 1 April 2014

As a family we have eaten at The Pavillion six times, and every single time has been an absolute pleasure.

Their menu is quite different to the ordinary fare found in most Indian Restaurants or Takeaways and has loads of different influences from different regions.

I have had their version of 'Garlic Chilli Chicken' no less than three of the six times i have been there, and can honestly say it is UNBEATEN, certainly around Cheltenham anyway.

Because The Pavillion is out in the sticks a little bit, you don't tend to get 'The Rowdies' on a pub crawl there which is great news if you want a quiet and thoroughly enjoyable meal.

We have now tried most things on the menu between the four of us and have yet to find a bad one, of course there dishes that we prefer to others but definitely no bad food at all EVER.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone for either sit down or in fact takeaway and even delivery, we have had a few deliveries from them as well... Yes we like our curry...lol

Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

we have just had one of the best indian meals I have ever had. The staff were very efficient and pleasant and I will certainly be returning
We were staying at Briarfields nearby who recommended the Pavillion and they were so right
Try the dessert called Monoco, it was gorgeous

Reviewed 29 October 2013

My husband and I were staying on a nearby campsite and decided to try the Pavilion. We were not disappointed. We received a warm and friendly welcome. It was a Wednesday night and as Alan T said they do a set special offer at £13.95. The food was really excellent and good sized portions and I would highly recommend this Restaurant. We were on our way back from Gloucester on the bus and the bus stopped by the Pavilion, we were then able to walk back to the campsite afterwards. Although the outside of the Restaurant is quite plain the food is excellent and there is a good sized free car park. We shall definitely eat here again when next in the area.

1  Thank wisteria_10
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I was staying at the Thistle Hotel nearby and as usual always look for a local curry house :-) It's a bit off the beaten track but well worth a visit. I went on a Wednesday and coincidentally they do a set special on Wednesdays. Starter, main, side, rice or nan and tea/ coffee was £13.95 a head. Good food, good portions, good value although many places I go are a couple of £ cheaper. Definitely go again if in the area.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

Tried this as was near hotel.Wanted jalfrezi but wasnt on menu :( was assured something called jalferoz WAS jalfrezi? It arrived & looked nothing like jalfrezi ;( the rice was luke warm & jalf whatever was disgusting. They didnt even have orange squash!! I would recommend a very wide berth.......cost me£27 for 1 meal & a load of crap..