“Absolutely terrible...”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The first time visiting this restaurant and I can confirm it was also the last!
After waiting for 25 mins for our starter, it arrived cold and tasted completely awful. Our mains did arrive promptly, however they had been sat there for 15 minutes as i can only assume that both starters and mains were prepared at the same time. I also found that the salad bar was iced over, the completely 'disinterested staff' didn't know how to make cocktails and have a clue about customer service. With myself not being able to actually eat my meal because of how awful it was, my partner being ill after eating (and well into the next day) and the apathetic response I received to my complaint on their website, I can easily say that I wont be returning.

3  Thank Pheffie_87_LC

Reviewed 4 August 2014

The food here is terrible and well overpriced. Bringing some American franchise to UK does work but in this case not! The chicken wings were served warm not cooked properly and the rest of the food was just as bad.

Our waitress was good but this could not make up for the poor food. Go to one of the other restaurant in the area.

3  Thank Muntyx21
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

My steak was awfull the girl didn't know how to make a margarita and service was awful in between serving us our food she was cleaning and not washing hands in between .

1  Thank sally p
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We eat out quite a lot and have enjoyed food here before, but it simply is not worth the money.. Service slow and disinterested, refill on chips never came and the salad bar was iced over.. Wont return any time soon, and given that when we walk past it looks quiet, im guesding others feel the same way..

2  Thank Christopher D
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is the third time I have eaten at this restaurant and it was particularly good on this occasion !
We were greeted immediately and shown to a table , drinks were ordered and they arrived 2 minutes later ! We ordered a sharing taco starter which was superb and the the mains arrived 5 minutes after the starter was cleared . Our waitress was both attentive and efficient . We ordered a dessert which was excellent and when I asked for the bill it arrived promptly . Overall an excellent dining experience with no delays !