“Disappointing takeaway and Customer service”
Review of Indian Spice - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Indian Spice
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Disappointing takeaway and Customer service”
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Upon recieving a "buy one get one free" voucher from Indian Spice i ordered 2 main meals, epecting one for free, as the voucher would suggest! After clarrifying this with Indian Spice I went ahead and placed my order only to have my meal delivered and having to pay full price for all items...not quiet buy one get one free. Upon calling and registering this complaint I was spoken to rudely and hungup on - apparently customer feedback is not relevant to them. They didnt even listen to the fact that the Korma (a mild dish) was lased with chilli and the food was cold and had to be heated before we ate it. From placing the order to having the food delivered we had to wait nearly an hour and a half. All in all this was the most disappointing, tasteless indian/meal i have ever had. One to be missed

• Visited January 2013

Chester, United Kingdom
“Good!”
Reviewed 16 January 2013

Good, no nonsense Indian restaurant. The decor is great and the staff are really warm and friendly. I'm not sure the location is a great one so I hope that this place survives as it deserves to. I've been stingy with my 3 star rating but everyone else in my family would have given it a solid 4.

• Visited January 2013
Reading, United Kingdom
“Nice place you can't go wrong!”
Reviewed 1 January 2013 via mobile

Went with the family to celebrate new years eve and a birthday. The food was very nice, it seemed to be cooked fresh which may explain the slightly long wait. If our party hadn't been there it would have been quite empty. Lower lighting, the addition of music and candles perhaps may have added to the atmosphere. Some people thought it was a bit cold! Apparently they are changing from bring your own to a licensed establishment. Luckily for us we had a choice on the night! In a nutshell give this place a try, very nice food and on a normal night it would have more atmosphere.