“Fantastic Experience”
Review of Earl's & Co.

Earl's & Co.
More attraction details
Owner description: A Traditional Barbers with a Whisky Bar and Lounge, a Champagne Nail Bar and Massage Studio! Earl's & Co. is set in a three storey Regency building on Cheltenham's Regent Street. Offering Wet Shaves, Haircuts, Manicures, Pedicures, Shellac, Massage and more! A complimentary Champagne or Whisky with every treatment!
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Went to Earl's for a birthday wet shave (removing my precious beard...) whilst my wife had a Shellac nail treatment. From the moment you walk in you can tell this place is special - it serves complimentary whiskey and champagne after all!!! Jason was a great barber - really attentive and friendly. I had a lovely hour long shave with all the associated balms, creams and hot towels - perfect. My wife had a great Shellac treatment with Ashley. Couldn't be a better start to a weekend away. Plus they do a military discount which makes us in the military feel really appreciated - so if you are in the Armed Forces get yourselves down there and support a great place that supports us.

2  Thank Gus815
"amazing massage"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 10 May 2014

To jess

I would like to thank you for today was fantastic and look forward to returning in June... I would recommend earl & co to everyone I know oh and all the fire service ;-)

May 10th 2014

Thanks
Matthew davis GiFireE

1  Thank Kirsty D
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I have had several lovely Shellac treatments at Earl's and recently I was suffering from severe neck pain before my visit. Ashley offered a back massage, where she discovered all the nasty knots in my back in a relaxed unhurried way. I was amazed at the improvement. I had been taking painkillers four times a day for nearly a week but the next day I woke to find the pain was gone. Thank you so much, I will be back for more tension treatments, as well as the complimentary bubbly .....

1  Thank sussexblogger
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Today was my first visit to Earls & Co and it certainly won't be my last. The staff are all really friendly and made me feel totally relaxed and welcome. I had a pedicure with Emily who was just lovely and chatty and then Lauren gave me a manicure again she was lovely giving me tips on how to deal with my nails following removal of my acrylic tips.

There are so many treatments to be had I shall certainly be making a return visit - very soon

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of the team at Earls & Co for the experience my wife and I had recently.

We were looking for a way to spoil ourselves on a weekend, and at Earls & Co we definitely found it!

I had a fantastic haircut from Jason, and my wife was thrilled with her manicure courtesy of one of the charming girls, the complimentary drinks upon arrival and throughout really are a nice finishing touch and I would highly recommend Earls & Co to anybody looking to spoil themselves, I will definitely be coming back for my regular trim and my wife will be returning with her friends.