“Thoroughly pampered :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Earl's & Co.

Earl's & Co.
More attraction details
Owner description: A Traditional Barbers with a Whisky Bar and Lounge, a Champagne Nail Bar and Massage Studio! Earl's & Co. is set in a three storey Regency building on Cheltenham's Regent Street. Offering Wet Shaves, Haircuts, Manicures, Pedicures, Shellac, Massage and more! A complimentary Champagne or Whisky with every treatment!
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Thoroughly pampered :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Have been in today to have a Shellac manicure and pedicure at Earl's and Co. The salon is beautiful with a really lovely atmosphere; all of the staff are very welcoming and professional, making you feel relaxed and pampered! (A glass of fizz while you are having a manicure just adds to the lovely experience !) The manicure and pedicure were perfect- my nails were done exactly as I asked.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the treatments to anyone (I have had some really lovely massages there too!)
Looking forward to my next treatment already!

2 Thank vwalker1

Llanbedr, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a real treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Our visit to Earls was a real treat. A warm welcome from JESS and staff who were professional and a delight to be with.
Shellac with glass of bubbles along with wet shave followed by very informative and enjoyable whiskey tasting. We were spoilt and it should be on everyone's to do list.
An absolute joy-we'll be back!!
What a wonderful gem in Cheltenham.
Chris and Paddy.

Aylesbury, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“BRILLIANT :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I booked the Hot Towel Traditional Shave for my partner as a birthday treat and wasn't really sure what to expect. The premises are lovely and the treatment was done by Jess. What an experience!! I sat and took pics while the other half had the most amazing shave and pamper. After the treatment we were taken through to the Bar where Jess enlightened us with her vast knowledge about Whisky! The Birthday Boy's shoes were taken for a polish while he sat in slippers drinking Whisky and eating chocolate...can't be bad!! So all in all a fantastic treatment was received and a great laugh was had by all!! We have been telling everyone how brilliant this place is...so if in Cheltenham YOU MUST VISIT. Good luck with your new ventures Jess and all the very best for the future :) ...every Town/City should have an Earls and Co, so get cracking!!! THANK YOU x

1 Thank traveller81a
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Wedding Haircut”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great place to go! Found this place online as my wife and I were in town for a wedding and it did not disappoint. Lovely atmosphere with a great cut to go along with it. Jason please come to Glasgow so I don't get butchered ever again!

Visited May 2014
Norfolk, England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“best shellac cheltenham”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Came here first for a birthday treat manicure, then for my wedding shellac manicure and pedicure - and now I'm addicted. Brilliant ambiance, fantastic loyal team and they bend over backwards to accommodate you. Not silly prices either. Not come across anywhere else that has achieved this kind of experience. Well done girls

Visited April 2014