Trinity Lane - Central Cheltenham
Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham(Cheltenham)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$115
US$121
MGallery
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Cheltenham(Charlton Kings)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$81
The George Hotel(Cheltenham)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$98
The Rising Sun Hotel(Cleeve Hill)(Great Value!)
US$97
Jurys Inn Cheltenham(Cheltenham)(Great Value!)
US$95
Hotels.com
US$146
US$131
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 June 2013

BOOKED A DOUBLE BED APARTMENT WITH A COT to be presented with ONLY 2 SINGLE BEDS!
when we called to ask at least for the cot ,they only borught it 45' later and with no linen that on the phone they had told us there would be. .the lady we dealt with was rude and unhelpful,,refused to bring any linen for the baby.beds were uncomfortable and apartment was in a very noisy area,surrounded by pubs with live music.
carpet in room was dirty,stained with all sorts of stains
don't ruin your holidays for few pounds!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank spyridoula t
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I paid £100 for 2 nights here at Trinity Lane in Cheltenham. For that price, I could not complain as the apartment was modern and had all the facilities we needed to stay here with our 6 month old son (I brought my own travel cot). The only downside, was that the room was on the 4th floor and there was no lift, so had to leave our large pram on the ground floor when not in use. There will be bigger and better apartments out there than this, but you won't get much change if any, from £100 a night, so you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2013

On arrival, our allocated apartment smelt of Indian spices, the lounge was so pokey and the sofa was broken and, I was very disappointed having taken care to find somewhere nice for myself and daughter to spend a few days. I called the reception and complained. A young lady came over and moved us to a larger apartment which seemed a three hundred percent improvement on the first one. However, on getting into bed, oh dear, oh dear - one single bed was impossible to sleep in - the springs could be felt through the top of the mattress, the pillows were worse than Travelodge cardboard. I moved to the other bedroom which was JUST about acceptable. The apartment was sufficient for our needs but, had we paid full price for the accommodation, I would certainly have moved. The location is superb with every nationality of restaurant within walking distance as are the wonderful high street shops. Montpellier is a £5.50 taxi ride away. These apartments are great for party people who can sleep anywhere but, certainly not for anyone wanting something anywhere near luxurious. The balconies are slippery with algae and the walls are covered with it from balconies above. My review is based on paying £155 for three nights but certainly NOT on paying full price which I would most certainly never do. The mattresses, pillows and maintenance need to be improved a great deal before I would stay here at full price. Such a shame.

Room Tip: Take your own pillows, duvets and a mattress topper if you want a good night's sleep
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family