“A warm welcome”

Cafe del Art
Ranked #59 of 484 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fridays and Saturdays open 9-21. Reservations welcome. Provided food is Home - made from fresh, natural ingredients using old-fashion, traditional recipes. We are qualified patisserie masters and devoted chef. We offer wide range of gluten and wheat free meals and desserts. Also over 50 types of world wine.
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Popped in for a few cakes whilst my good lady was shopping (again!). The welcome it received was so warm and helpful I return for a coffee. An excellent choice of cakes and the best coffee I I had in Cheltenham. Great artworks adorn the walls and exceptionally clean

Reviewed 16 December 2013

A very nice cafe - perfect for lunch or a coffee with the ladies. The food was high quality, the staff excellent and the prices extremely reasonable. My only niggle is that I would have preferred my sandwich on brown but it came on white....it was all the same a mightily tasty and filling sandwich though!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

This young couple have not been here for long and the man makes all his own cakes which were lovey - I had the orange tort.
The cafe is tucked away in the courtyard so any one running down montpellier street would miss it!
We will definitely be going back and our family in cheltenham recommended this.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Very tasty lunch. I had the afternoon tea. Only fault I forgot to ask for brown bread and wasn't offered the choice so my sandwiches came on white bread. Mince pie pastry absolutely delicious. Also ate orange cheesecake which I would highly recommend. Wonderful service. 10 out of 10 for friendliness. Very clean facilities.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

This was a real oasis on a Saturday morning that I'd forgotten was a race day and the rest of Cheltenham was heaving! All the cakes and cookies looked lovely but the mince pie was just delicious and I was told they made their own mincemeat. The next time I am going to try the carrot cake! Pleasant staff and good coffee makes it a place I will go back to. It is away from the main shops so I do hope they do well - they deserve to.