“Wish I'd found this place a year ago”
Review of Cafe del Art

Cafe del Art
Ranked #62 of 446 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fridays and Saturdays open 9-21. Reservations welcome. Provided food is Home - made from fresh, natural ingredients using old-fashion, traditional recipes. We are qualified patisserie masters and devoted chef. We offer wide range of gluten and wheat free meals and desserts. Also over 50 types of world wine.
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wish I'd found this place a year ago”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

A real gem this, tucked away above Flynn's restaurant. So glad I found it because the welcome, the main, dessert and charm of this place were excellent.

The owner let me know they are happy to cater for various dietary requirements and everything I saw on both the menu and was told indicates that they really do go to great lengths to make sure everyone is well treated & well fed.

I can recommend this as a great place to have a meal with friends or family and look forward to heading back there soon.

AgnesPoroslo, Owner at Cafe del Art, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Thank you very much for such good review. We do our best to satisfy our visitors, look for good, healthy and traditional recipes, to nourish well anybody, who demand cooking as be remembered from childhood. We will change seasonally our evening menu to introduce good variation of tastes.

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Great cafe!”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We have visited this great cafe during the day for delicious home made cakes (the best gluten-free ones in Cheltenham!) and went for an evening meal for the first time. The service was faultless, attentive with good advice given on wines and other slightly stronger tipples. Although it is a small place, there is a nice atmosphere and good selection of menu choices, with special attention given to the two coeliac guests. All three courses were delicious and even though I had to ask for my main course to be cooked more to my taste, this wasn't a problem at all. We will definitely be returning. Thank you for a lovely evening!

AgnesPoroslo, Owner at Cafe del Art, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Thank you very much for such a good comment. We are really appreciating that your Family have choose our place to celebrate family time. I hope you all well. I already placed Maple glaze Salmon with Ham and Pea Risotto (yes that one) in evening menu. Although our cafe/restaurant is small indeed, we hosted recently Christmas party for 14 persons. I look forward to the interesting future of our little place with you as our visitors.
Once again thanks and see you soon!!!
Agnes Irek Ola
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Coffee and Cake”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

This cafe is tucked away in Cheltenham, meaning there is always a good chance of grabbing a table. Service is exceptional and the decor is very welcoming. A slice of lemon meringue and a hot chocolate came to around £6.50, which I thought was slightly expensive compared to other cafés in the area. Lots of different cakes available though, not just the standard choices you usually find.

AgnesPoroslo, Owner at Cafe del Art, responded to this review, 4 January 2014
Dear Customer,

Our Cakes are home made by us(qualified patisserie master), based on traditional recipes, made on the premises in the kitchen, always fresh from natural and fresh ingredients.
Your hot chocolate was the Ciobacci Italian Hot Chocolate made from pure bulk of chocolate without additional sugar (that is why is not sweet like Galaxy) without milk powder. We invite you to try our unique continental healthy kitchen every day as lunch or Friday and Saturday evening as evening meal.
Thank you for visit.
Market Bosworth, England, United Kingdom
“A warm welcome”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Popped in for a few cakes whilst my good lady was shopping (again!). The welcome it received was so warm and helpful I return for a coffee. An excellent choice of cakes and the best coffee I I had in Cheltenham. Great artworks adorn the walls and exceptionally clean

• Visited December 2013
Chester, United Kingdom
“Elegant cafe”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

A very nice cafe - perfect for lunch or a coffee with the ladies. The food was high quality, the staff excellent and the prices extremely reasonable. My only niggle is that I would have preferred my sandwich on brown but it came on white....it was all the same a mightily tasty and filling sandwich though!

• Visited December 2013