“Good meal, not the best.”

Chelsea Bar and Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Chelsea Bar and Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 482 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Cuisines: European, British, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: THE BRASSERIE Sophisticated, relaxed, contemporary. The Chelsea Brasserie offers modern British cuisine infused with European recipes and techniques. Locally sourced produce and seasonal ingredients are central to the menu's innovative dishes. The head chef and his team are dedicated to producing food that is based on a clear understanding of flavor, encompassing a lighter style of cooking. The sleek and stylish dining room provides the prefect backdrop for any occasion from intimate dinners to business lunches. THE BAR Luxurious yet relaxed, to compliment the restaurant. The Chelsea's Bar is open all day serving a wide selection of fine wines, beers and cocktails.Cocktails are made using only the best and freshest ingredients, the wine list boasts an eclectic selection of old and new world wines. Table service is provided as well as a selection of nibbles.
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Went here with a groupon voucher and was expecting it to be amazing. The food was lovely but what let it down was waiting an hour for main course, they did give us bread and butter whilst waiting but unsure if this was normal or so we didnt complain. Great food but if your hungry you will be waiting a while.

1  Thank Claire B

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Went about 6 months ago and had a really nice evening good food though service wasn't special. Just been back again today (it was on a "Living Social" deal which actually didn't give us a deal at all!) for Sunday lunch. Mum and I had lamb which was cold now I'm not going to send it back to be warmed up cos you never knw what MIT happen to it then. Husband and Son happy with theirs but did say wasn't special. Service poor. So now on to Living Social to tell them their deal wasn't a deal. Oh it was to include a glass of wine with lunch, my 19 asked for a beer which they charged extra for £4.95 I thought they should of set that against the wine we didn't have maybe others wouldn't agree as the deal said glass of wine (I get that). Would I go back? sadly no shame really as like it as a restaurant inside. Maybe just a bad day today!!!

1  Thank Bootseybaby
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We visited Chelsea Brasserie for my husbands birthday, the service was great we were greeted by very friendly staff.
The menu was not extensive but absolutely fine, we really enjoyed the meal we had and my husband stated it was the best steak he had ever had which is amazing. We had a pecan pie for pudding which was divine.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a 3 course dinner on Saturday.

The food was delicious, the service was prompt, professional and very friendly, and the atmosphere was great.

We thought it was great value for money! I would highly recommend!!

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We visited here on a Saturday night, and whilst we enjoyed the food, the service let our experience down considerably.

The following unfortunately let it down for us: We had pre-ordered drinks to the table before arrival which had been forgotten, we were not told of the specials until we were asked about our order, the waiters did not pour the wine nor ask us for repeat drinks order and a request to alter a slight part of a meal was ignored.

It appeared that whilst the staff were passionate about their establishment, they were too few and far in between to fully attend to the tables.

1  Thank cajf