“Laser teeth-whitening £39 was £99”
Review of All Your Life Studios - CLOSED

All Your Life Studios
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: All Your Life Studios is a photography, make-up and located in Cheltenham. We provide a range of packages to a variety of visitors. We have no affiliation with All Your Life or any previous owners of this venue.
Reviewed 12 May 2014

After looking on groupon and finding this fantastic deal, I did not hesitate to purchase.
I called, what feels like 100 times to book but there was no answer for days. When somebody finally picked up the phone, I booked an appointment and was told it was at 10am, the following Monday, of which I wrote in my diary. On the day of my appointment, I tried to contact them again.. Living 40 minutes away, I thought I would double check I had the correct time before leaving at 9am.. But again there was no answer. When I arrived at "All your life" I was told I had to wait as my appointment was at 9am and I had missed it, the receptionist was lovely and directed me to the bar/lounge with forms to fill in. 20 minutes later I was taken to a small room, by the same lady at reception. I led on a bed and gel was applied to my teeth and a laser light was placed above me, the receptionist then left me in the room alone for 15 minutes, came back, wiped my teeth and asked me how they looked. I read on groupon that the procedure would be 30 minutes.. Not 15, I was very disappointed as I had still spent £39. My teeth do not look any whiter.. Don't get me wrong they feel clean but If I wanted that. I would of stuck to brushing my teeth with paste. If I could get my money back I would.

4  Thank Slw94x
Dee G, Director of Sales at All Your Life Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

It really saddens me to read this feedback and of course it is never our intention to disappoint anyone. But there are a few things here that require highlighting if I may. Firstly the procedure that you had done takes 30 minutes in total this includes your initial consultation, it means you will be with us for 30 minutes in full, this does not imply that the actual procedure takes 30 minutes itself. This is therefore a misprint you should take up with Groupon not us. The procedure is cosmetic and not a dental procedure, bleaching was outlawed some time ago and we were one of the first to not use any bleaching harmful chemicals on your teeth. we have performed literally thousands of these treatments with most people opting to take 3 treatments on their visit, something I would have definitely recommended you had done. You could have paid just £99 for three treatments instead of £297! What a great deal.

However everyone's teeth are different and it really depends on your lifestyle, do you smoke? Do you drink lots of tea and coffee? Do you take lots of antibiotics etc. If you had shown any dissatisfaction on the day then you would have most certainly been offered another session if you achieved less than a 4 shade up lift. It is always a shame that the outing of disappointment has to come via TA rather than emailing us as we are very approachable and have someone who is solely responsible for making sure that clients are satisfied with their treatments at All Your Life.

With reference to your comment about the receptionist doing your teeth, this would have been a qualified technician who happened to be taking some calls in reception whilst waiting for you to arrive. Many members of the team multi task in between clients arrivals - the best use of time rather than just standing around don't you think?

I am sorry that on this occasion you felt dissatisfied, however you may have required more than one treatment as suggested above.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I had won a medi spa for two and we had such a lovely time today. All the staff are friendly and we were treated to the vibrating beds for a 30 minute massage, then a foot massage on another machine followed by the vibrating plates. We then had our hair and make up done by the very professional staff and had some fantastic photos taken by Sam. You are not pressured to buy the photos and the prize winner gets to choose one photo free. The extra photos were £25 each or you could buy a package of 5 for about £120 and split them between the two of us. We would return again and would recommend it.

We really hope to see you again for more spoiling in the future - all the team thanks you for your lovely kind words. You are remembered by the team who looked after you.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My daughter and I had a package with lunch included to spoil ourselves after running a half marathon. On arrival we were greeted with teas and coffee, then we both had the most relaxing of massages; after that we had a super lunch with more drinks followed by the vibrating beds and chairs. We did not use the power plates due to running the day before. We had such a great time we have rebooked for the day after our next race! Thank you.

1  Thank Karen H

It always warms my heart to read such lovely thoughtful words from clients who have visited us. The teams work so hard to ensure that everyone feels special and I a thrilled you felt that way on you visit to Cheltenham.

Please come back and see us again really soon. Dee

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I won a free Medi-spa experience and as I never win anything was extremely sceptical but I couldn't have been more wrong, the staff are so friendly, and make you feel so welcome, they were so attentive, the facility's are excellent and the whole experience flowed perfectly, we had a variety of treatments and a make over a photo shoot, the make-up artist were amazing at what they do and made both of us feel very glam, the photographer made us feel immediately at ease and took some amazing pictures of us, all topped off by a glass of bubbly and lunch, could not have asked for a better day and experience, thank you so much to all the staff

1  Thank Sarah K

How wonderful that you had a great time at Cheltenham. We are very proud of the teams efforts there, they do try incredibly hard to please everyone, and the percentage is very high! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. The team will get to see it and they can all give each other a pat on the shoulder for a job well done. But it is a sense of pride that they feel, not just a job and you are not just a client. we hope now that we are PRIVATE MEMBERS CLUB status that you will consider joining and coming back frequently to use our services.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I 'won' a competition for the above….and knew it wouldn't really mean free…but it was such and enjoyable day with my good friend. We were welcomed at reception and throughout the day we were looked after by friendly attentive staff. Our day started with the media spa experience…massaging the feet and then a little exercise on the 'plates' we were then whisked off for our makeover and hair prior to the photo shoot. The two make-up artists were lovely and very knowledgable about products they use. We were then introduced to the photographer who explained what he would be doing during the photo shoot and asked us about the clothes we had brought so he knew which props to provide. Well, what fun it was posing and pouting…loved it!
We had three changes of clothes which we had been asked to bring….and the photographer was just super whilst we went off between changes…he's clearly passionate about his work and when we viewed the results later my friend and I were very impressed. It is clear from the beginning that you will receive one complimentary photo of your choice….we viewed 130! and therein lies the dilemma …the various packages were explained to us by a lovely lady but neither of us felt pressurised in any way to purchase more….although we did! it was then downstairs for a late lunch or was it tea …where a nicely presented tiered plate of sandwiches , cakes and orange and lettuce garnish was presented. We had been offered drinks throughout the day although we both declined the champagne and bucks fizz. Water was on tap all day as well as teas and coffee. All in all a brilliant day with a good friend made more enjoyable by lovely staff. I will definitely recommend.

6  Thank Bathsalt
Dee G, Owner at All Your Life Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Hello

Thank you for such a lovely review, we are so glad you enjoyed the experience with us. The team all said what lovely people you were and what a joy it was to be with you on the day! We hope to see you again soon.