“The free spa day didn't leave me wanting more..”
Review of All Your Life Studios - CLOSED

All Your Life Studios
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: All Your Life Studios is a photography, make-up and located in Cheltenham. We provide a range of packages to a variety of visitors. We have no affiliation with All Your Life or any previous owners of this venue.
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

My mother was called up and offered a free spa day with afternoon tea. Delighted, we took up the offer, knowing not to expect too much as it was free. When we got there we were asked if we had brought a change of clothes for the photo shoot, which we were told nothing about so we opted out for the photo shoot. If we had known prior we would have bought something with us. It seemed silly to have our photos done in what we were wearing as we were quite casually dressed.. It was meant to be a relaxation session after all! There was also a fish pedicure on offer and a go on a vibroplate. Both things I wasn't too keen on but I went along with it as I was looking forward to the massage. However, we were eventually taken into a room and shown to the massage beds which were basically just enlarged versions of the vibro plate! The complete opposite of relaxation, they were very uncomfortable.. Me and my mum ended up sneaking out and skipping the makeover!! I was swayed by some of the treatments they had on offer during the mediocre afternoon tea (half a sandwich each and a handful of tortilla chips) but after seeing how dreadful this free experience was I didn't want to spend any money and be let down further.

3  Thank Traveller12223
DebbieStrat, Public Relations Manager at All Your Life Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2014

Thank you for your comments, your views are being investigated by the new owner of the venue. He is very sorry that you left feeling that you were not looked after and he will do everything he can to ensure this never happens again. Though we understand we get very busy times, a lapse in customer service is not acceptable and the staff will be retrained after your comments have been aired in a meeting.

We listen to everyone good or bad in an attempt to rectify issues quickly. it is however much easier to do this if the owner is emailed directly rather than an anonymous review that is harder to address through Trip Advisor.

You have been heard and we thank you for bringing this error to our attention.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Purchased a deal on living social (very good deal) & went with a friend 08/06/2014..
Staff very welcoming & lovely throughout the day.
Highly recommend the foot massage, full body bed inferred massage & the full body wrap (lost 10.6 inches) loved it

1  Thank Kimmyvos
Dee G, Director of Sales at All Your Life Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

It is always lovely to read such a wonderful review - genuinely not just because it helps us to grow our business, but it also means that we have made you happy (or rather the team have), that is the main reason why they work so hard. Do come back and see us again - We have just Become PRIVATE MEMBERS CLUB so perhaps you would consider joining us?

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Late last year I won a medi spa makeover and photoshoot with all your life and that was my first visit where I took my friend. We bought a photo package together at the end of it but were not pleased with the quality of the prints, the communication and the time it to get the prints. The day overall was enjoyable apart from the part where we felt a bit pressures to buy a photo print package. Anyway before I won I had bought a groupon voucher with all your life. I was a bit unsure to use it but otherwise it would go to waste.

The groupon includes the medi-spa treatments which I have had before. I really do enjoy the foot massage machines and the beds are also quite relaxing. What I haven't experienced with all your life before is the actual spa treatments. I chose to go for a 30mins back, neck and shoulder massage and a 30 minute facial. Hands down these treatments from the beautician were absolutely bliss! I've had professional massages before but the beautician, Hettie was very friendly and got the pressure just right and really pinpointed where the tension was In my back. The facial was also very relaxing, this was my first ever professional facial so I don't have much experience but my skin afterwards felt very cleansed and refreshed.

Overall from my experience of all your life I was not so impressed by the photo shoot part of the company but I would definitely recommend the spa treatments any day!

3  Thank DebbieChoi

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a reply - we have just become a private members club, it would be so lovely to see you regularly. You comments and feedback have been passed on to the therapists who will be thrilled.

Thank you so much, see you again soon we hope. Dee

Reviewed 12 May 2014

After looking on groupon and finding this fantastic deal, I did not hesitate to purchase.
I called, what feels like 100 times to book but there was no answer for days. When somebody finally picked up the phone, I booked an appointment and was told it was at 10am, the following Monday, of which I wrote in my diary. On the day of my appointment, I tried to contact them again.. Living 40 minutes away, I thought I would double check I had the correct time before leaving at 9am.. But again there was no answer. When I arrived at "All your life" I was told I had to wait as my appointment was at 9am and I had missed it, the receptionist was lovely and directed me to the bar/lounge with forms to fill in. 20 minutes later I was taken to a small room, by the same lady at reception. I led on a bed and gel was applied to my teeth and a laser light was placed above me, the receptionist then left me in the room alone for 15 minutes, came back, wiped my teeth and asked me how they looked. I read on groupon that the procedure would be 30 minutes.. Not 15, I was very disappointed as I had still spent £39. My teeth do not look any whiter.. Don't get me wrong they feel clean but If I wanted that. I would of stuck to brushing my teeth with paste. If I could get my money back I would.

4  Thank Slw94x

It really saddens me to read this feedback and of course it is never our intention to disappoint anyone. But there are a few things here that require highlighting if I may. Firstly the procedure that you had done takes 30 minutes in total this includes your initial consultation, it means you will be with us for 30 minutes in full, this does not imply that the actual procedure takes 30 minutes itself. This is therefore a misprint you should take up with Groupon not us. The procedure is cosmetic and not a dental procedure, bleaching was outlawed some time ago and we were one of the first to not use any bleaching harmful chemicals on your teeth. we have performed literally thousands of these treatments with most people opting to take 3 treatments on their visit, something I would have definitely recommended you had done. You could have paid just £99 for three treatments instead of £297! What a great deal.

However everyone's teeth are different and it really depends on your lifestyle, do you smoke? Do you drink lots of tea and coffee? Do you take lots of antibiotics etc. If you had shown any dissatisfaction on the day then you would have most certainly been offered another session if you achieved less than a 4 shade up lift. It is always a shame that the outing of disappointment has to come via TA rather than emailing us as we are very approachable and have someone who is solely responsible for making sure that clients are satisfied with their treatments at All Your Life.

With reference to your comment about the receptionist doing your teeth, this would have been a qualified technician who happened to be taking some calls in reception whilst waiting for you to arrive. Many members of the team multi task in between clients arrivals - the best use of time rather than just standing around don't you think?

I am sorry that on this occasion you felt dissatisfied, however you may have required more than one treatment as suggested above.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I had won a medi spa for two and we had such a lovely time today. All the staff are friendly and we were treated to the vibrating beds for a 30 minute massage, then a foot massage on another machine followed by the vibrating plates. We then had our hair and make up done by the very professional staff and had some fantastic photos taken by Sam. You are not pressured to buy the photos and the prize winner gets to choose one photo free. The extra photos were £25 each or you could buy a package of 5 for about £120 and split them between the two of us. We would return again and would recommend it.

We really hope to see you again for more spoiling in the future - all the team thanks you for your lovely kind words. You are remembered by the team who looked after you.