“Fantastic food, Fantastic service and extreemly friendly”
Review of L'Artisan

L'Artisan
Ranked #4 of 479 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The genuine French Restaurant of Cheltenham
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I rate this restaurant as one of the best restaurants in Cheltenham, if not the best!! I have been there three or four times and it has proved the menus are varied and always exceptionally good.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

This really does deserve to be ranked as one of the best restaurants in Cheltenham. Sublime food served in cosy surroundings - the staff's attention to detail was flawless.
Each portion of food was prepared with attention to detail and presented with the feeling that it was a "one off" only for you.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

My husband and I had never been to this restaurant before but went on the recommendation on trip advisor. I am very glad to say this is the best French restaurant my husband and I have ever been to outside France . The food was superb and the staff were wonderful in particular the lady of the house who greeted us with a very warm smile and was very jolly all evening. The customer service was second to none, something I'm sure a lot of English restaurant owners could learn from.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Took my husband here for his birthday treat. 1st time we have been to this restaurant and it will not be the last.
We got there very early as the restaurant had just opened for the day, but we were made to feel very comfortable. The meal was excellent all round, but we will have to go back for dessert, excellent portions.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

This restaurant is such a lovely find in Cheltenham - lovely staff, delicious, authentic food and a great atmosphere. We have been there once for dinner and once for lunch and I can't wait to return.