“The Best B&B”

Jasmine House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #14 of 68 Cheltenham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Can't fault anything! Anne, thank you so much for having us. Your place was just amazing. most welcoming place, happy face, very clean room&comfortable bed, wonderful cooked breakfast and lovely dog!! We had a fantastic weekend and will definitely come back!! Thanks again...
Keiko&Makoto

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Keiko H

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stayed here at the same time as Richie and agree with everything he writes. Anne made us completely at home. The breakfast was amazing, the room immaculate and the decor great. We came to visit our son and his family and the stay at Jasmine House perfected our weekend. Thank you Anne, Eric & Joyce

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joyce S
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I have just returned from this lovely B+B, I went to Cheltenham for the Ukulele Festival Of Great Britain, I was supposed to be staying at another establishment, but I somehow got double booked, the other establishment re booked me to Jasmine House, When I got there Anne the owner didn't know I was even going to arrive, even so she made me very welcome with a nice pot of tea and slice of jam sponge while she sorted me out, She gave me a lovely en suite room over looking the beautiful Cotswold countryside, breakfast was beautiful including a full English, toast and a selection of fresh fruit, she also makes her own jam/marmalade which also tasted divine, I go to Cheltenham every year for the Uke Fest and I will certainly be calling back to Jasmine House next year if Anne will have me, Thank you Anne for taking me in, without your kindness I don't know what I would have done, Richie

Room Tip: double ensuite room at the back of the house had lovely views (see pic)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank kaizersoza
Reviewed 30 May 2014

we spent 3 nights at the jasmine house for a family reunion with my daughter visiting from the States. Anne was very gracious and and nothing was too much trouble. The accommodation was very clean and the breakfasts were fresh and plentiful. We highly recommend Jasmine House!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank hjling
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Beautiful location to explore the Cotswolds from. Anna is friendly and knowledgeable. House is decorated to a very high standard. You really feel that you are staying in someones home rather than a B and B. Having a car is highly recommended as you are not that near the city centre. I would definitely return if I'm around the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank BloodDocLondon
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I went back to Jasmine House for my second time visit to the Cotswolds area. Thanks to Anne, it was again a lovely stay and made us a perfect long weekend. Jasmine house sits on Harp Hill which is just off the centre of Cheltenham and it can be easily accessed to by driving or taxi from station (as we did for the first visit). We booked the deluxe queen room this time and Anne was very considerate to prepare twin bed for us. The room, with a very good size, is elegantly decorated and it has a clean, bright modern en-suit. Anne welcomed us warmly – she even reminded my friend, who was still in a cold, to take more hot water and ginger tea. The breakfast was lovely as well. Both of us enjoyed full English breakfast in the nice lounge area and especially my favourite two are the home-made Muesli and tender and juicy mushroom. I’m glad that my friend in Hong Kong found this place when we came for a first visit when Jasmine House has only opened for a short while. This saves my time to find an accommodation for the second visit. Hope Anne enjoy the full time work with this B&B as well! xx Olivia

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Olivia Z
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We are regular visitors to the Cotswolds for walking and cycling breaks and happened across the Jasmine House website when looking to book for the last bank holiday. We can now stop looking for next time, as we will definitely be returning!

A very warm welcome from Anne greeted us, our room was very large and light with terrace doors leading outside. Each day Anne left us a cake or cookie, very welcome after our activities. The breakfasts were absolutely delicious, I thoroughly recommend the smoked salmon and scrambled eggs!

Jasmine House is spotless and perfectly located for beautiful country walks and cycles, but is also within walking distance to Cheltenham (spotted the new Banksy too!) for meals and retail therapy. Can't fault it, thanks very much Anne.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple