“Decent restaurant in town centre”
Review of KFC - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Milton keynes
“Decent restaurant in town centre”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

They have the new ordering system in place where you order at one point and given a number....then you wait till your number pops up on the screen. Seems to work ok but the area to wait and look at the screens was small, and I felt as though I was waiting for a long time...would have preferred somewhere to sit.
That said the meal was hot, freshly cooked and tasted good. Situated just off the high street near m&s so convenient when visiting the town

Visited July 2014

Tewkesbury, United Kingdom
“Dissapointing”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This is a new outlet for KFC so you would think it would be tip top with regard to staff, service and the cleanliness of the restaurant.
The whole experience starts with a queue, OK, yes, it's the same in McD's. Then after a lengthy wait you stand in front of the one and only 'open' till.The young lady taking my order had limited English and was thrown when I asked for chicken nuggets (yes, I know it's not McD's!) After eventually ordering chicken poppers I paid up and was handed a receipt with a number on it (was I in Argos by mistake?) and so to the next queuing process, a small space jostling with those trying to order and getting in the way of the bar housing serviettes and straws etc...
Next problem was finding table and chairs that were not filthy (as was the floor).
We in the end decided to take the food back to the car!
The actual food was standard KFC fare, so no complaints about that.
As for the toilets - Cant comment as we decided we wouldn't risk it!

• Visited October 2013