“pricey”

The Wilson Cafe
Ranked #254 of 460 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Had tea and sandwich thought it expensive for what it was, Brown bread was granary which I did not like and ended up leaving, and although asked for ham with no mustard had to send it back has it had mustard.

There are newer reviews for The Wilson Cafe

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food and great coffee, all reasonably priced. Quick friendly service. I particularly liked the Caesar salad and couldn't resist having a piece of homemade cake! Will definitely be back again

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

I visited on friday 6th june, Although I enjoyed the new re vamp of the wilson gallery, my actual surprise was the cafe attached to it, a interesting mix bag of well thought out and delisious foods, I had a simple jacket spud with cheese and beans followed by chcolate brownie which was beautiful! A lovely place to sit on the sofas but just needz a bit of love on the walls, I spoke to a girl who was one of the chefs and she pointed out the brownie so thank u for that! All in all a nice little surprise

Reviewed 25 May 2014

The cafe has had some mixed reviews, but we thoroughly recommend it. J had the sausage nap and I had the sweetcorn fritters, which a previous reviewer quite rightly enjoyed - they were light layers of fritter with wilted spinach, served with roasted tomatoes and a tomato salsa. Delicious.
What we were really pleased with is was the quality of the wine. James had the Merlot and I had whatever White was open .... Large glasses and very good. Total bill a smidge over £15. Quality and good value.

1  Thank Katherine C
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Really nice food, freshly cooked. Excellent service. I can recommend the sweet corn fritters and the lemon drizzle cake. Seating is a bit utility but overall a nice cafe. Lovely cup of tea too. It does get really busy but that only proves it's popularity and good food on a constant basis. This is my second visit, and I will be returning.