“J.Mc”

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“J.Mc”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

I visit this salon on a regular basis. The massages are wonderful and the treatments have always been for the correct length of time, I have never felt rushed. I initially went with a groupon voucher but I rebook each time I visit. A very professional environment. Highly recommend to anyone.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jo M

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not worth the hassle... Avoid!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

I purchased a group on voucher and was very disappointed by the customer service I received when I arrived for my massage. I took time off work to go for what I was expecting to be a nice relaxing massage but as I had previously been and used a living social voucher many months ago I was told that I was not allowed treatment today. I was extremely disappointed that no one had told me this sooner in the booking process or that affinity beauty had contacted me earlier to let me know my treatment could not go ahead. Very disappointing.

1 Thank Em2690
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“30 minute massage was less than 20 minutes!”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Went a few days ago for a back, neck and shoulder massage using an online voucher. Whilst the young girl giving the massage was good, and the surroundings nice, the massage lasted 17 mins instead of 30! Felt very short changed and for that reason would not recommend

Visited November 2013