“Bargain”

Premier Inn Cheltenham North West
Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Cheltenham
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Great value at just £29 per room per night. You can't go wrong with Premier Inn if you get those bargains. Always a good room with nice bedding, nice comfy beds and a great breakfast plus our daughter was free with a free breakfast. :)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
CheltenhamWest, Manager at Premier Inn Cheltenham North West, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review.
I am pleased to hear you had a comfortable stay with us, and found us great value for money. I hope your daughter enjoyed her free breakfast! We hope to welcome you back again soon

Kim Macey - Team Leader

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stayed here for two nights it could do with updating, but the rooms are clean and comfortable, there was a pub next door which seemed busy but I don't know what it was like as I didn't go into it, as I was staying in Cheltenham for a family gathering.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

I am delighted to hear you had a comfortable stay here with us at Cheltenham North West. At Premier Inn we are constantly looking at ways to improve and update our hotels to keep our rooms fresh.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind Regards
Kim Macey - Team Leader

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Stayed here for one night. Reception staff pleasant and polite and room just what you would expect from a Premier Inn: clean, and comfortable. Hotel is directly opposite a retail park so easy to pop across to Sainsburys for supplies. Adjoining pub is ok as a pub, restaurant not brill for the evening meal but ok for the standard Premier full English. Left a separate review for the evening meal. In the morning both my colleague and I commented on the brilliant sleep we had both had. Overall a good location and would recommend.

Stayed: March 2014
CheltenhamWest, Manager at Premier Inn Cheltenham North West, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Thank you for your review regarding yourt recent stay with us here at Cheltenham West Premier Inn. I am delighted to hear you found your room to be clean and comfortable and you had a great nights sleep. The staff here take pride in providing a great service, and I will ensure your comments are passed on to them.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

The hotel part of our stay was great as normal, we have stayed before and will stay again but we will not use the restaurant next door again, my wife trapped her hand under a badly maintained seat ,it took a while to get the manager first aider to attend to her .The cooked breakfast was not as good as last time and I would not bother going to the sainsburys for eating as well very dirty utensils , the food market opposite is v good

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us in our Premier Inn.
I am sorry to hear your wife hurt her hand, please be assured I will pass on your comments on to the General Manager in the restaurant next door.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Stayed at this Premier Inn as we were attending a concert at the Everyman Theatre in Cheltenham. It was on the main bus route so getting in and out was cheap and convenient. The Premier was of the normal high standard, and although close to the main road, no noise could be heard at night. A great nights sleep.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RicohWiltshire

Thank you for taking time to leave us some feedback on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear you had a quiet and comfortable nights sleep.
I hope you enjoyed your concert at ther Everyman Theatre.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Stayed a couple of nights, the staff were welcoming, the room fine - clean, comfortable and quiet.
breakfast is in the Beefeater attached, the continental was certainly generous. If you like Beefeaters for your evening meal then fine but we struggled with their choice - lots of chips, few vegetables. However right over the road is a new Wholefood supermarket with a restaurant inside. Open until 9pm but get there 8pm latest or the hot food will have finished. Loads of choice - you help yourself, pay for it by weight then take to eating area which has simple small wooden tables.(or take it away to eat in your Premier Inn room)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. I am pleased you hear your found our rooms to be clean and comfortable and our staff welcoming. Here at Premier Inn we take pride in our rooms and service.
We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

A lovely, comfortable hotel with great beds and pillows! The full breakfast was very good value with an excellent choice of hot and cold dishes. When we arrived the receptionist was dealing with a particularly difficult and fussy traveller. She handled the situation very well. She was very polite and professional at all times and had a huge amount of patience! The next day the receptionist also very kindly lent my son her phone charger as he had left his at home. We were really impressed with the service and wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank peter s

Dear Peter,

Thank you very much for taking the time you review your recent stay with us here at Cheltenham West Premier Inn. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. The team here take pride in providing a great service to all our guests and I will ensure your kind comments are passed on to them.
I hope you enjoyed a great nights sleep on our great beds and pillows!
We look forward to welcoming back again soon.