US$158
US$121
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham(Cheltenham)(Great Value!)
US$76
  • Breakfast included
US$113
US$107
DoubleTree by Hilton Cheltenham(Charlton Kings)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$106
The George Hotel(Cheltenham)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$137
Hotels.com
The Rising Sun Hotel(Cleeve Hill)(Great Value!)
US$97
Jurys Inn Cheltenham(Cheltenham)(Great Value!)
US$97
Travelocity
US$146
US$140
Agoda.com
All reviewscrazy eightshot chocolate and cookiesturn down servicepre breakfastapple tvlittle touchesfresh pastriesattention to detailbeef wellingtondownstairs barbreakfast trayboutique hotelgorgeous hotelsister hotelboiled eggswet roomlovely touch
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a very lovely nights stay in this wonderful hotel. It's a great location, right in the heart of the city, close to the bars and restaurants. The staff were super friendly. Eva was so lovely and couldn't have been more helpful. So many thoughtful touches throughout our stay, and the turn down service with hot chocolate and cookies is a must!! Room 7 was beautifully decorated with everything you could possibly need. Highly recommend both the hotel and crazy eights bar/restaurant.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathryn_719
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Beautiful decor and great location, would definitely stay again but a few teething issues currently, we stayed in a room overlooking crazy 8s bar which was noisy until the early hours so would ask for one at the front of hotel next time. Room very hot but turndown service with hot chocolate a great touch as is complimentary breakfast tray. Restaurant food lovely but let down by poor service although head waiter did apologise for waiter being uninformed, if those few things sorted then would give an excellent review

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Wonderful hotel and restaurant. The service, quality of food and accommodation surpassed expectation. For either a special occasion or alfresco dining, Crazy 8's delivers (situated within boutique hotel 131). We will be back soon!

Room Tip: Ask for the room with freestanding bath and mosaic tiled bathroom on the front of the hotel!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We've stayed here twice now and enjoyed it on both occasions, although I must say our last visit, when we stayed in room 6, was the more memorable.
The building has been beautifully restored with great style and attention to detail It's a wonderful mix of Georgian architecture and some modern quirky touches.
All the bedrooms we've seen or stayed in have been splendid. Room 6 being the largest was my favourite by far. The others, though delightful in design, have been a tad small and all the rooms I've been in - 6 included I'm afraid - are lacking storage and wardrobe space and incredibly warm. Why this should be in what is an otherwise brilliantly designed establishment, I'm not too sure.
Yet despite this I wouldn't give less than 5 stars. Why? Because I can forgive the minor irritation of not having anywhere to hang my dress when everything else is delightful. Gorgeous beds, cushions and throws. Fabulous bathrooms or wet rooms. The most amazing lighting in every room - I don't know who did their lighting but it's great. A turn-down service that leaves cookies, warm milk and chocolate stirrers so you can make your own bedtime drink. iPod docks, great bath products and just about every possible item catered for in case you've forgotten something. Coffee machine, teapot and loose leaf tea - I for one have been converted! A great mini bar and snack selection. Wonderful tv and wi-fi.
The bar in the basement is fun and very well run. The public rooms filled with large comfy sofas, books and magazines.
The staff themselves are very friendly and accommodating. Whatever we've asked for they have tried to help.
Parking is not a huge problem and unlike some similar places we've stayed in you are not left to your own devices. On checking in you are given a permit to place in your windscreen and advised to park in the road directly behind the hotel - cut through a side alley and it's less than a minute's walk.
Location wise it couldn't be bettered really. Montpellier's shops and bars are round the corner and the town centre is a short stroll away.
It's still a very new hotel and even though I've enjoyed both visits I found the second one smoother
and more relaxing than the first. I suppose it's a bedding-in process really. Fantastic weekend and we hope to be back soon.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We had a wonderful time at 131, the staff couldn't do enough for us, we had excellent room 6 which was amazing. Would we stay there again? Most definately. We felt totally pampered & spoiled.
The location was very central & the food was also excellent.

Room Tip: Excellent room number 6 was amazing
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple