“Just walked on by.....!”
Review of World War I Museum

World War I Museum
Ranked #31 of 60 things to do in Cheltenham
Shropshire
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Just walked on by.....!”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We have just returned from a weekend in Cheltenham and walked by this lovely house on the Landsdown Road with a poster outside announcing an exhibition of the VA Hospital that used to be inside. A lovely lady was putting up her final notices on the door and beckoned us in-and how glad we were to go to see it. Melissa Webb is a teacher who decided that she would like to commemorate the centenary of the work done in the First World War. She has some amazing exhibits that are too long to list but do go-it will take about an hour and a half to read everything and do it justice-and the cost is only£3.75 per adult. Please support her as she to rent the rooms to show off this piece of history. Open every day except Sunday...and she does it all by herself!!!!
Simply amazing......The exhibition is on until about June 2014.

Visited January 2014