We stayed here on the 29th June for one night. There is a car park but the spaces are probably the smallest we have ever seen in a car park with limited numbers and access in and out not the best. The gentleman on reception booked us in and gave plenty of info regarding places to eat where you can get discounts by showing your room card and hotel registration and also marked up a map showing us how to get to the main shopping area. The decor of the hotel reminded me of the sixties with coloured plastic tables and chairs in the dining area and large patterned wallpaper. When we entered our room we were met with pale blue and white everything. Curtains at the windows looked like sixties carpet, long woolly and blue. Couldn't fault the cleanliness and the bathroom was a good size, exceptionally clean with plenty of piping hot water. Unfortunately, the bed creaked whenever you moved in the night. Breakfast was continental in the main with everything you would expect. There was also a limited hot choice of sausages, bacon and boiled eggs. It is a good value for money stop over for one night but we wouldn't have wanted to stay for more than a couple,of,nights at the most. Would we stay there again? Yes, but only for one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Citrus Hotel Cheltenham is located in the Centre of Cheltenham. The hotel offers a choice of 59 bedrooms, 2 meeting rooms, and on-site Bar and Restaurant. We offer great value for money, great customer service, innovative design and an exciting experience away from home – whether you’re visiting us for business or leisure. The Citrus Hotel, Cheltenham prides itself on being simple and very modern, with a wide range of bedrooms and suites at different prices to suit everyone – from the businessman or overseas traveler to families looking for a well deserved short break. Check out our great value short break offers and promotions – available to book direct. All bedrooms have flat screen TVs, broadband access*, WiFi*, room safes, hairdryers, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, and the latest technology in inter-floor personal security. The Citrus Hotel, Cheltenham is dog-friendly and charges apply, please contact the hotel for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Citrus Hotel Cheltenham By Compass Hospitality (Formerly The Big Sleep Hotel) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Big Sleep Hotel Cheltenham
- Big Sleep Cheltenham
- Big Sleep Hotel Cheltenham