“Lovely quality food and great friendly service.”
Review of The County Kitchen

The County Kitchen
Ranked #21 of 490 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Price range: US$5 - US$37
Description: We are all about amazing food in a relaxed, informal setting. We let our food do the talking. We are for fine food, not fine dining !
Reviewed 20 November 2017

We had n't been before but always meant to go as the menu sounded lovely. We were not disappointed my son had BBQ chicken wings and chips which he declared to be delicious and I was more adventurous and had the black pudding croquet with spinach and I fried egg which was superb. We then forced ourselves to have puddings and we were not disappointed. Both were home made the baileys cheesecake we fought over but I had the blueberry frangipan tart to myself. The service was excellent, the staff were chatty and attentive and the atmosphere cosy and warm. I would recommend this place we are going to go back in the evening with my husband too.

1  Thank Jane P

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Great little place. Both myself and my partner had the TCK burger with various additions and fries on the side. The burgers were cooked through however still managed to be extremely juicy and flavoursome.

The staff were friendly and attentive and everything was very keenly priced.

Overall a great spot for some solid, unfussy food whilst in Cheltenham.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

We came across this place just by chance - seeing a little sign at the end of the road. What a great find. One of the best breakfasts I've ever had. They clearly source their produce carefully and know how to put it together. Big portion and tasted absolutely delicious. Really friendly staff and great service. Even for breakfast it's worth booking in advance as seating is limited and it's really popular. But don't let that put you off - it's seriously good.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Delicious homemade vegetarian lasagne. A lovely place for a quick bite to eat whilst shopping of sightseeing.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Booked for a late Sunday breakfast and have to say it was one of the best cooked breakfasts I can remember. Fantastic Old Spot bacon and sausage made it for me. Great service too.