“Delicious - a range of Mediterranean dishes”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Vanilla - CLOSED

Vanilla
Price range: US$29 - US$39
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Delicious - a range of Mediterranean dishes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

The service was attentive and the food extremely tasty. An attractive place with dishes that you don't normally expect - it's definitely worth a visit.

Visited June 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Delightful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Sitting outside on a hot summer evening with friends, an overall top evening. The setting faces onto the cul de sac so no roaring traffic. The staff have it at just the right level, professional, good advice, atentive but not intrusive. The tapas, which we had to share as a starter, could have had less fatty meats and maybe some bresaola instead, but overall was delicious and the tomato chutney had a great deep flavour. I had sea bream for main course- best fish I've eaten in Cheltenham in a long time. Friends had the duck with beetroot which was also delicious. For dessert we asked to split a vanilla icecream order between a few of us and each had an esresso to go with it- their homemade vanilla ice cream is delicious as could be expected from the name! Good wine list- not too extensive but fun to explore. Fab u lous and absolutely perfect for a summer evening :)

“After work delight ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

After weeks of a friend saying how lovely the food and ambience was, I finally managed to join her for dinner!!
Food was excellent and the Pinot Grigio was superb!!!
Italian Tapas and Burger was ordered both brought to table and served by wonderful staff !!
Return visit already ear marked.
Much improvement from previous visits, well done xx

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A delightful evening!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

Booked Vanilla for a group of 8 people and requested the Earlybird Menu. On arrival staff were friendly, attentive and helpful. They allowed us to sit outside for a drink before escorting us down to a lovely table in the restaurant. They didn't rush us in any way and all courses were delivered at our pace. They remained attentive throughout the evening and nothing was too much bother. The atmosphere was relaxed, friendly and fun. With a little bit of salsa dancing and lots of smiles the staff ensured we had a delightful evening. The food was of excellent quality, tasty, good portions and quality ingredients. The Earlybird menu was fantastic value for money and I would definitely recommend a visit!

Cheltenham, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing food and service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Set in a back street of Cheltenham, it's easy to see why you might forget about Vanilla. I had previously been a few times many many years ago - we had always had excellent food and service. I But, I must admit I had completely forgotten about it. Well we went there for a quiet meal before the theatre and I have to say my wife and I were totally blown away. The staff were extremely accommodating and very polite but the food was out of this world. We will both DEFINITELY be returning soon! ... a new favourite!!