“We returned again:)”
Review of The Spice Lodge

The Spice Lodge
Reserve with OpenTable
The Spice Lodge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 477 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Price range: US$21 - US$34
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Located in the former old mansion house on Montpellier Drive, Spice Lodge- Cheltenham's premier Pan Asian restaurant - provides you with a new and exciting taste of Asia. The restaurant is divided into separate areas and dining rooms, each having its own unique style and atmosphere, giving you and your guests as much privacy as you like. We are also able to provide the following services: conferences, wedding receptions, banquets, private parties.
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

This is our second visit to Spice Lodge, and yet again it was a great dining experience with amazing food.
The waiters were very nice and professional, whilst maintaining the right atmosphere of the restaurant.

2  Thank Neejam28

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stayed at the Spice Lodge for my sister's hen do in the 3 nicely appointed bedrooms and ate at the restaurant. I would recommend the Spice Lodge to others. The rooms were nicely appointed and comfortable, and the dinner was delicious and good value for money. The staff are very polite and friendly and went out of their way to be helpful.

1  Thank 30YogaGirl
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We've eaten at the Spice Lodge many times over the past couple of years and have never had a bad meal. The staff are always attentive without being invasive and the food is always of a high standard and served hot and portions are just the right size. We've never had to send anything back.

We recently had a wedding celebration for our son and daughter in law in our home and Mohammed and his boys catered for us. I cannot praise them enough. I didn't have to lift a finger - everything arrived hot and well presented and the waiters waited patiently for late arrivals and those guests who wanted second helpings (most people!!). They were extremely respectful of our home and our family and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to anyone for outside catering. I'm racking my brains as I write this trying to think of a reason for another party! Amazing.

1  Thank NannyMcGinty
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Came here for a works leaving do.

We were seated in one of their many rooms, which due to the number of us was perfect as we had an 'alcove' all to ourselves.

The menu was extensive with lots to choose from and covered all tastes and spice palettes. The service was good and the wait for the food was average.

My only issue was I found that everything was a little on the pricey side. Particularly the drinks £13 for 4 drinks and two were soft drinks!

Otherwise a lovely restaurant.

1  Thank CakeryQueen
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Good food, some different items on the menu compared to other Indian restaurants. Service was fine and they also served non-alcoholic Cobra, a plus point for us non drinkers. The accompaniment to the poppadoms could have been spicier.

1  Thank dulcify