“Excellent Value Superb Meal”
Review of GIANNI

GIANNI
Ranked #54 of 477 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Little independent Italian restaraurat!!! established on 1996!!!
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were on a short break in Cheltenham and fancied a cosy Italian meal. The reviews looked good for Gianni and it certainly didn't disappoint. The food was high quality and the service was friendly and efficient. This is definitely an Italian restaurant well worth a visit!!

1  Thank Lancs_Pete_12

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Family midweek lunch and we all had the pasta lunch special. Cannelloni and bolognese both ok but the prawn and courgette not as good- poor quality prawns. House wine drinkable and good value.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Local Italian restaurant run by real Italians which was recommended to our group by many of the locals

2  Thank Harpo208
Reviewed 29 May 2014

First of all I would like to thank Mario for replying to my last review. I agree that my only mistake at the time was that I didnt complain about the food straight away, at the time of visit.

Now to the point. As the title says, you gotta give credit where is due so here I am. I have given Gianni's another chance and on this occasion it was the Gianni's food everyone knows and loves. Good size portions, perfectly cooked and spiced.
Keep it up. Don't let me down never again please ;-)

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I had my maternity meal here and was very impressed. The owner mario who helped with the booking was very professional and catered for some individual requests.
There were lots of us and service was spot on.The waiters were very friendly. Food was fresh and homemade not like some Italian chain resteraunts. Italian music was played in the background and gave a really nice atmosphere. Will definitely be recommending Gianni's to family and friends.

1  Thank ragu1982