“Our first Nandos Experiance”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #109 of 446 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“Our first Nandos Experiance”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Very busy when we arrived so had to wait for a table but this was within 10 minutes and it was bang on lunchtime.
Staff were all very friendly and attentive. They saw us trying to roll up my sons sleeves as he was getting in a bit of a mess with his wings and they bought hand wipes straight over.
Refillable drinks were great with a good selection.
Even though the restaurant was full service was quick and the food was cooked well. The chicken was very moist. We all enjoyed our meals and will definately visit a Nandos restaurant again.

• Visited October 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Great Nando's experience - as always this restaurant gives you nothing less than what you expect! Will not disappoint!

Visited September 2013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Impersonal and tired”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I have eaten in Nandos around the country and as a brand they are usually a fairly safe bet. However upon visiting my local restaurant i left fairly dissapointed. The whole restaurant seemed tired and the staff seemed more interested in what was happening behind the counter than the customers on the other side. I ate the chicken breast with a side of mash, both of which were pretty dry. As i went to put the lemon and herb sauce on the lid fell off, covering my meal! All in all just a bit dissapointing.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank JohnnyG01
UK
“Cold food and no real apology”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

My husband and I ate here today (20th April 2013) and were very disappointed.

We eat regularly at Nando's and have eaten at the Cheltenham branch on numerous occasions before, but this time, our food arrived in under 3 minutes from when we placed the order and both meals were cold.

The attitude of the staff was poor and they tried to tell my husband that his wrap was cold because its kept in the fridge, even when he explained that the chicken itself was cold, they tried to fob us off. I had a veggie pattie and it was cold in the centre and it looked obvious that it hadn't been cooked for long enough. The 'manager', (Mario) came over and tried to give some excuse and said that it was cooked properly, which is very frustrating when all you want is an apology, not excuses.

All the staff explained that the veggie pattie is cooked for 5 minutes and I explained how that proved what I was saying, because it came in under 5 minutes and therefore, was obviously not cooked. Its not right as the customer to have to argue when something is cold. Again, we got no apology, they seemed rather angry we had even brought this to their attention. We got nothing in the way of a refund/gift card either.

I see a recent comment from someone else saying about the chicken being raw so I am not sure if this is a new chef and if so, we wont be going back. Not happy at all!

• Visited April 2013
5 Thank lou_pro85
Cirencester, United Kingdom
“Pink Chicken replaced”
Reviewed 19 April 2013

I have always been a Nandos fan since they came to the Uk , I have had friend that have worked there and tried quite a few different restaurants from Canterbury to Worcester and always had a reasonable meal at a good price. As its such a good price I always pig out and go for a burger meal then have a half chicken on its own with a different sauce but this time the chicken was clearly pink with blood visible , I complained and while they did replace it after a bit of a moan , it took ages ( probably wise though) and the bit that came looked like it was from a miniature chicken , half the size of the one I had started with. It just puts you off eating raw chicken ! I would go again there's just other places in the same area that I will try first. Good refillable drinks which does save on costs.

Visited October 2012