“Awesome Chicken Dishes | Always busy | Awesome food”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #135 of 482 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Just an awesome place to have good chicken dishes. Love the rice too as i am a big fan of fries but the rice is sensational. Lovely Nandos place in Cheltenham so if you are a fan come here. Love the atmosphere and the chicken dishes in various heats are great! Nice to see some Greek dishes too ;)

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Not usually my first choice of lunch time venue but my son had been promised a half term visit and as we are trying to get him to eat more adventurously we agreed to his request.
It was fairly busy but getting a table was no problem. Ordering was easy and the food arrived promptly. My wife and I shared a wing platter with 4 regular sides. More than enough for lunch. My son had the plain(ish) chicken breast kids meal. When we asked if it was too spicy he said no and asked to try some of our medium wings. These were judged not to hot either (to our surprise) and he has decided to try medium on our next visit.
All of the chicken arrived tasty and moist. Drinks were cheap enough with free ice cold water on tap.
The restaurant staff were friendly and we we were asked on at least 3 occasions if we were ok and if we needed anything. Some higher class places could learn a thing or two about service from here. The character of the place tends to make you think it's a bit shabby and grubby but on closer inspection it is very clean. The sink in the middle so you can wash sticky fingers is great as well.
Will we be back? Yes it's our sons new best place to eat and to be honest we found it great as well.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Very busy when we arrived so had to wait for a table but this was within 10 minutes and it was bang on lunchtime.
Staff were all very friendly and attentive. They saw us trying to roll up my sons sleeves as he was getting in a bit of a mess with his wings and they bought hand wipes straight over.
Refillable drinks were great with a good selection.
Even though the restaurant was full service was quick and the food was cooked well. The chicken was very moist. We all enjoyed our meals and will definately visit a Nandos restaurant again.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Great Nando's experience - as always this restaurant gives you nothing less than what you expect! Will not disappoint!

Reviewed 9 May 2013

I have eaten in Nandos around the country and as a brand they are usually a fairly safe bet. However upon visiting my local restaurant i left fairly dissapointed. The whole restaurant seemed tired and the staff seemed more interested in what was happening behind the counter than the customers on the other side. I ate the chicken breast with a side of mash, both of which were pretty dry. As i went to put the lemon and herb sauce on the lid fell off, covering my meal! All in all just a bit dissapointing.

1  Thank JohnnyG01