Stayed at the Talbot as our home base to the Cotswolds and Bath on a recent visit. Perfect location, great customer service; BUT:
1. The beds are in DIRE NEED of being replaced - do NOT expect 'comfort' - we had 3 rooms, and all 3 were the same - springs that poke and prod, pillows way too soft
2. could be a magnificent place with some improvements to bathrooms, reception/guest area - it was clean and rooms were made up each day (which was not expected)
3. It promises hair dryers in every room....not! Rooms are small (as expected) wifi was hit and miss
4. Free breakfasts were nice, but very ordinary..nothing 'special' relative to the menu
5. Easy walk to city shops, interesting city, however, everything closes early and nothing opens early-
6. WONDERFUL hosts (Ann and husband) They seemed to make up for all the low points.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Talbot Inn Cirencester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Talbot Inn Cirencester Cotswolds