After walking around cirencester for an hour or so we thought we would go to the bear pub but found it to be dirty and shabby so we walked back into town and spotted the fleece. What a pleasent place for a drink and some nibbles. Very friendly and helpful staff. The nibbles were very reasonabley priced and filling. Sorry to say the drinks were expensive to say the least. £10.00 for a beer and a whiskey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the busy market town of Cirencester, The Fleece is perfectly positioned to enjoy both town and country. However you spend your day, you'll be able to enjoy a relaxing night's sleep in our cosy and comfortable guest rooms. All 28 bedrooms are full of charm and character. Their decor and furnishings resemble a charming Cotswold style, yet the original, quirky features that you would expect a building from 1650 to have been maintained in our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Fleece at Cirencester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fleece At Cirencester Hotel Cirencester
- Hotel Jarvis Fleece
- The Fleece At Cirencester Cotswolds