Rather than staying somewhere rural for a friends family party (we live in the middle of nowhere) we decided to stay in the centre of Cirencester, at The Fleece. We were not disappointed, the room was lovely, although I suspect would be quite dark and a little hot if we weren't experiencing the dismal summer that we are. We didn't have dinner either nights (the breakfasts, though, were superb), but it looked buzzy and full of locals, which is a good sign. The staff were absolutely charming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the busy market town of Cirencester, The Fleece is perfectly positioned to enjoy both town and country. However you spend your day, you'll be able to enjoy a relaxing night's sleep in our cosy and comfortable guest rooms. All 28 bedrooms are full of charm and character. Their decor and furnishings resemble a charming Cotswold style, yet the original, quirky features that you would expect a building from 1650 to have been maintained in our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The Fleece at Cirencester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fleece At Cirencester Hotel Cirencester
- Hotel Jarvis Fleece
- The Fleece At Cirencester Cotswolds