We were staying in Cirencester overnight and had decided after a previous visit to The Fleece that we would go there for Dinner. It was a Sunday night and although busy, we had an excellent meal, wonderful wine. The staff were very pleasant and attentive.
Will be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the busy market town of Cirencester, The Fleece is perfectly positioned to enjoy both town and country. However you spend your day, you'll be able to enjoy a relaxing night's sleep in our cosy and comfortable guest rooms. All 28 bedrooms are full of charm and character. Their decor and furnishings resemble a charming Cotswold style, yet the original, quirky features that you would expect a building from 1650 to have been maintained in our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Fleece at Cirencester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fleece At Cirencester Hotel Cirencester
- Hotel Jarvis Fleece
- The Fleece At Cirencester Cotswolds