We stayed one night and had even ing meal, a special tues night deal of steak and bottle of wine, both excellent, and good value. Room was attractive and comfortable overlooking the street which was surprisingly quiet. Breakfast in bar was very good but we didn't care for the radio (music and chat). Only bad point was the gents at bar which according to my partner was in a poor state as if not cleaned from previous evening at 11.00 a.m. Staff were very friendly and cheerful. Would definitely. stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the busy market town of Cirencester, The Fleece is perfectly positioned to enjoy both town and country. However you spend your day, you'll be able to enjoy a relaxing night's sleep in our cosy and comfortable guest rooms. All 28 bedrooms are full of charm and character. Their decor and furnishings resemble a charming Cotswold style, yet the original, quirky features that you would expect a building from 1650 to have been maintained in our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Fleece at Cirencester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fleece At Cirencester Hotel Cirencester
- Hotel Jarvis Fleece
- The Fleece At Cirencester Cotswolds